Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, December 1

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
december-cats.gif

It's December and that means the 12 Days party has officially started!!!

The O-Parties always get me in the holiday spirit and seeing @Buddy the O' Elf around is a treat. Hi, Buddy!! *waves*

I think I got a lot done yesterday -- it was mostly a blur of a day. If I thought it was difficult tracking down jeans for Gary, it was just as confusing looking for puffer coats for Caitlyn that are ethically sourced/vegan. Annnnd in my budget. That part is key. If I had a couple of 100 bucks to drop on a coat, they are pretty easy to find. She picked out some vegan work shoes too to go with her vegan sneakers. (why?? is she gonna eat them in the apocalypse??)
JK, I totally get it. And if it is important to her, the least I can do is my best in finding what she wants.

What else did I do? We started watching Wednesday on Netflix with Caitlyn, very cute and quirky.
Rae-- are you watching 1899? We watched 2 episodes so far and I am intrigued. I think it is something you would like. Don't ask me how to explain, because I don't know how. :p

I have a Drs appt this morning. and I was thinking of driving down the highway and back to do some brick-and-mortar shopping. I don't think I am ready for that yet. I am still brain-scrambled. I might just go around town, back to TJ and the local feed store for some dog toys. I don't want to do all impulse buying, at least not yet.

beter get myself going, HAGD!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@tanteva that's a good idea to let the WW issue go and do your own thing for the next month-- you know that if you want to join any sort of diet plan, the best time to sign up is January.
How was the pub quiz? My kids love doing Trivia Nights. They haven't been able to get to on in a long time, everyone's work schedules are so bonkers. Have fun at work today-
Why do we really have to have other clothes than pajama???!
Good question!

@bcgal00 The foyer tree sounds very cool! Rustic styled? Hahaha!! I love the mug for Jen, that would crack me up. I am getting Scott a T-shirt from EffinBirds.com- the same vibe as the mug :D
I should remind Gary to take the snow blower out of the shed and look it over. This one is an old one of BILs since the one we had previously died. He checked it hours before a storm came through and there was no way to fix it in time. Afterward, we realized it was just dead. I am relieved that J is staying an extra night although I bet Remi is really missing Bella/playtime.

@BrightEyes Love the new siggie, and the avatar too! That stinks about the leaf guy not showing up, did he ever call back?

@scrap-genie I hope the drive and the appt with the Dr went well yesterday. Ahhh, I remember the good old days when I would be mostly done with Christmas shopping *before* Thanksgiving. Now I am lucky to start around T-Day. Did you get the last gifts bought?

@Cherylndesigns Welcome back home, I'm glad you didn't try to post the night before. I would have had to yell at ya for that ;)
Sorry to hear the flight was messed up but at least you won't have to do that again for a while.
Congrats on your new Apple watch too!

@vickyday I swear, it feels like drivers, in general, have gotten so much worse over time (not *us* of course!! LOL) Everyone is impatient and rude. Or maybe that is just NJ. We tend to be impatient and rude on any given day, for any given reason. :p
You sure were busy, but I bet you made Irene smile with the hat. Did you get a picture of her wearing it?

@taxed4ever Trudy!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))
It is wonderful to see you but how I wish things were easier for you. The stress must be terrible. I am so sorry that everything is all mucked up (I did mean mucked but feel free to read it however else you like). I am sure that Vicki will tell you to not worry about the O, just take care of yourself and your family. LMK if there is anything behind the scenes you need help with.
I know you are going to be so happy when Jason and the family are with you-- just a few weeks away. (That's not very helpful, is it?) Please take good care of yourself!

xoxo

LSlycord

Good morning! I am so sorry that I didn't get in here yesterday. My day started off with a doctor's appointment at 8:15 so I had to be up and ready to be out of the house by 7:30. Then, I decided to treat myself to breakfast after the appointment. It was an absolutely beautiful morning! So when I got home, I suggested to Brian that we head to the beach. By the time that we got there, it was about 1:00 and the sky looked fierce. I got a few photos of the gorgeous sky. Then the raindrops started so we made it back to the car before the sky totally opened up and poured on us!

We headed to a nearby restaurant and had appetizers and Brian had a couple of beers while we watched soccer. Brought food home for Shaun so I didn't need to cook and then we watched "Ticket to Paradise" with George Clooney and Julia Roberts. I generally don't spend that much to watch a movie but I had been so anxious to see it.

In other words, the day was totally self-indulgent and it was wonderful! BUT, (and that's a big BUT if you didn't notice) I am behind on my Cheery-O duties. Sydney needs us to bring a shirt to her (it's a Secret Santa gift and she didn't remember to change the address before she purchased it) so we need to go to Gainesville. You know that's never a hardship for me...even if I just saw her on Sunday and even if I will have her home again in just over a week. ;)

So, off to do some Cheery-O catch up and then I will be back for personals.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@tanteva that's a good idea to let the WW issue go and do your own thing for the next month-- you know that if you want to join any sort of diet plan, the best time to sign up is January.
How was the pub quiz? My kids love doing Trivia Nights. They haven't been able to get to on in a long time, everyone's work schedules are so bonkers. Have fun at work today-

Good question!

@bcgal00 The foyer tree sounds very cool! Rustic styled? Hahaha!! I love the mug for Jen, that would crack me up. I am getting Scott a T-shirt from EffinBirds.com- the same vibe as the mug :D
I should remind Gary to take the snow blower out of the shed and look it over. This one is an old one of BILs since the one we had previously died. He checked it hours before a storm came through and there was no way to fix it in time. Afterward, we realized it was just dead. I am relieved that J is staying an extra night although I bet Remi is really missing Bella/playtime.

@BrightEyes Love the new siggie, and the avatar too! That stinks about the leaf guy not showing up, did he ever call back?

@scrap-genie I hope the drive and the appt with the Dr went well yesterday. Ahhh, I remember the good old days when I would be mostly done with Christmas shopping *before* Thanksgiving. Now I am lucky to start around T-Day. Did you get the last gifts bought?

@Cherylndesigns Welcome back home, I'm glad you didn't try to post the night before. I would have had to yell at ya for that ;)
Sorry to hear the flight was messed up but at least you won't have to do that again for a while.
Congrats on your new Apple watch too!

@vickyday I swear, it feels like drivers, in general, have gotten so much worse over time (not *us* of course!! LOL) Everyone is impatient and rude. Or maybe that is just NJ. We tend to be impatient and rude on any given day, for any given reason. :p
You sure were busy, but I bet you made Irene smile with the hat. Did you get a picture of her wearing it?

@taxed4ever Trudy!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))
It is wonderful to see you but how I wish things were easier for you. The stress must be terrible. I am so sorry that everything is all mucked up (I did mean mucked but feel free to read it however else you like). I am sure that Vicki will tell you to not worry about the O, just take care of yourself and your family. LMK if there is anything behind the scenes you need help with.
I know you are going to be so happy when Jason and the family are with you-- just a few weeks away. (That's not very helpful, is it?) Please take good care of yourself!

xoxo
Of course NOT US, silly girl! We here at the O are PERFECT drivers with PERFECT temperaments! ;)
Yes, I got a picture of Ilene wearing the hat. She put it on and didn't take it off again until we were back at her house. I made a page here:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning to you, Good morning to you, Good morning everybody, Good morning to you!
Getting ready to go have lunch with DH. Then I have some shopping to do and some birthday monies to get for a couple of grandkids for December. One thing about having 18 grandchildren between us is you don't get any relief throughout the year. Every month has at least one birthday!
I can't believe December is here! Where did the year go?
Anyway, I'll be back for personals later today.......hopefully!
Have a great day!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hello my lovelies! I did it again - stayed logged in for uh about 24 hours. I don't know how I manage to do that. Feeling a bit better today - I could hardly walk yesterday. I was beyond exhausted. I feel like I'm coming back to life today.

Adrienne just left and she said I look like I've lost weight. I told her I didn't know, but maybe all the walking I've done plus all the thousands of steps I took in 2 airports yesterday probably didn't hurt me any. LOL Those airports are so huge, and you do walk a lot. I'm so glad I wore my UGGS.

Chris @faerywings you're getting so much done and I'm with you - not ready for brick-and-mortar shopping yet.

Linda @LSlycord your day sounds lovely. Good for you for treating yourself to a beach day.

i didn't tell you girls that I had a new tree. When I was in FL, Chuck said that he didn't miss it and I told him that I missed the palm trees. When I got home, Ava told me that there was a surprise for me inside. He bought me artificial palm tree with two branches on it and it's got lights all over it. I'll take pictures tonight and post them tomorrow. I wrapped a tartan plaid scarf around the bottom of it and put a pair of cowboy boots and two cowboy hats underneath. It's SO cute. Chuck thinks that's our Christmas tree, but I told Adrienne today that I didn't know about that - I really love my Christmas tree. She and I decided where we could move the palm tree to put up the Christmas tree. So, it's still up for debate.

I cannot believe it's December first already. Today is our anniversary.

I need to get in the swing of things here now that the party has started. Talk to you all tomorrow and I'll take pics of my new palm tree.

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Hello everyone! Buddy waves to everyone!:cool: Buddy has been busy saying hi to everyone and making sure that all the elf treats are given out! So much work. Buddy better get going....oh...don't forget to check out the daily download and you will get a fantastic Christmas kit! It is perfect for all your holiday scrapping and the challenges!

LSlycord

Hi Buddy!

@Cherylndesigns first…flying is just the worst thing! I’m glad that you made it home and that you don’t have to do that again for awhile! Can’t wait to see pics of your palm tree. I’ve got a feeling that you will have that plus your Christmas tree!

@tanteva I need to save that…because that’s how I will feel when I go back to work.

@vickyday glad that you made it home safely.

@faerywings it sounds like yesterday was very productive. Hope that the doctor’s appointment didn’t throw your day off the way mine did yesterday!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hello everyone! Buddy waves to everyone!:cool: Buddy has been busy saying hi to everyone and making sure that all the elf treats are given out! So much work. Buddy better get going....oh...don't forget to check out the daily download and you will get a fantastic Christmas kit! It is perfect for all your holiday scrapping and the challenges!
Hi Buddy!! Thanks for stopping by - HUGS!!