Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Monday, July 19

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I did start the day with very good intentions yesterday. And I did get a few things taken care of. Not everything but some, just enough that you won't have to listen to me complain. I hear all of those signs of relief! LOL

I started a larger to-do list, not for one day but some goals for the week. I hope that helps me but I keep forgetting things that I should be writing on it. Right now, the biggest thing and the hardest is to find out what in the world is going on with ACDsee. I still cannot get it to search correctly. I have tried everything that I can think of. I feel like my last resort is to uninstall it and try a fresh install. I embedded metadata, cataloged all files, looked for orphan files. The tags are there, but they aren't searchable? Makes no sense.

Caitlyn and Tom invited me to take W for a swim at the lake yesterday. It was cute seeing them walking and holding hands. They are very comfortable with each other and he makes her laugh -- a lot. Can't get much better than that. :)
W didn't want to swim that much, she when in a few times, but must have drunk too much water and coughed it up. After that, she wouldn't go back in.

I guess I should post this and get my head together. Have fun today!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Kay- so strange that you weren't getting notifications on your thread. I am positive no one thought you were neglecting them on purpose.
Tubs (the gator) is almost completely straightened out and Cait is gloating that she was right. The bucket is in is too heavy for me to lift and the water is a bit "murky" but isn't stinky (yet). He seems very at home in there haha!!
I am sorry that you aren't feeling so good. Hopefully, it is better today after chilling out. My mom called last night and said that she wasn't feeling so good either, same thing- kind of tired and sluggish. She was out twice socially last week and thinks she isn't used to that anymore. Are you feeling more energetic?

@Cherylndesigns cray cray Yup that we are! I bet your family would have a *blast* doing theme nights, you should go for it! Scott and Leah's best friends heard about what we have been doing and now they want to do it with the friend group. Scott isn't keen on it because he sees the effort that Caitlyn and I put into it. (I also think he wants to keep it as a family thing, but won't admit that to the best friends.)
Do it!!!!!!

*chants* Do it. Do it. Do it.

I love that page you did for AFT- Amanda's papers are so nice and rustic and the house looked fantastic masked the way you did it. I hope you take lots of pics of the inside of it, the cabinet sounds really awesome.
Did you find a place for your new shelves?

@vickyday Same here in NJ, the weather was amazing yesterday, no AC needed at all!

@tanteva have a nice time at work, we will miss you and that adorable, obedient attitude! :D:D:D
Seriously- have a good time and pop in if you can, if not we will catch up when you are not feeling as drained.

Hugs!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I had so much to do today. One thing was walking to the pharmacy & get my meds. On the way home, I met a friend I haven't spoken to for ages. She lives like 5 houses away, but we must have completely different routines, cuz I never see her. Well, she was out in her garden, ended up talking to her for about an hour.

Now it feels like I have TONS of things to finish tonight. Only thing I must do is some ironing & take a showe, it will be done quickly, but I magnify all these things in my head. I have no perception of time, and can never plan things like this. ADHD for ya!

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good early afternoon. Hope everybody is having a good Monday.

Kay @BrightEyes I think that feeling is all around. Just vague - no symptoms. Chris @faerywings that's probably what your mom has. I know I worry way too much - it starts to get to my tummy periodically. I got my head together for awhile yesterday and got some stuff moved to my new cabinet in the master bathroom. Adrienne gave me this really cool shelving unit (stop me if I told you already) it is like a little ladder and the shelves are cool baskets of varying size. We put that in the guest bathroom yesterday and it's super cute in there. Chuck loved it! I don't think he was crazy about bringing it home from her house, because you couldn't tell how cute it was. When I told him to take it to our house, he kind of groaned.

Chris @faerywings you're tempting me about the theme parties. Ava and I were talking and it's going to be September (at least) before we can get a moment to breathe. SO much company coming in August and maybe by September things will slow down. Yes, I've claimed my space at her house. We're probably going to get that done in time for me to find my Christmas things. I told everybody that as soon as the weather cools down - we're having a "bring down the boxes from Cici's attic party". It's about 200 degrees up there right now. All of my Christmas things are up there plus everything else that I'm missing! Hey, maybe we could turn that into a theme party. BWAHHAHA

I'm going to wrap this up now. Chuck's banging around out in the kitchen so I'd better go see what he's doing.

Waving all around and sending cyber hugs.