Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Friday (YAY!), January 29

Aussiekat

??? I beat Chris to the forums this morning?! Cool!

Well, just a quick post from me, but wanted to you all know that mystery noise in Stan's room ... mystery solved!! A bug. A little bug!! LOL Said bug had got itself caught up in some dust inside Stan's floor lamp, so it was buzzing around, trying to get out.

Bug flushed.
Noise gone.

However, this now begs the question: why are there even bugs in his bedroom?!

Rhetorical question: Um, he's 21 and he's a guy. :yuck:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Ya only beat me here, cuz my internet was down (again!)
:boxing:
:rofl:

YES!!! Finally, it is Friday!!! And I cannot wait to "sleep in" whatever the heck that means to my body and brain tomorrow.:)

How are all of you today? Hope that everyone is just fab. Any good plans for the weekend? Cait wants me to drive with her down the main highway for some practice. She and Brendan got gift cards to a Chili's Restaurant and she isn't exactly sure/comfortable getting there on her own.

Yesterday was pretty quiet. I got another batch of photos dated and sorted. There are still quite a few that are totally out of order and not sure when and where. But I think if I do the ones that I am sure of, the other ones will be easier to date later on. And if the dates are not perfect, who is going to know? :D
(If Jean were to read this, it might give her a heart attack because it is very irresponsible from a genealogy perspective, sorry sweetie!

I scrapped two pages that are coming up for Feb Challenges and I think I like them both. The subjects are of two of my favorite things in life- my dogs:pupkiss: and coffee.:cof1:

My mom is coming up today and we are going to go to the indoor farmers market to get some fruits and veggies. Much cheaper there than the grocery store.
Looking fwd to that and having a low key day with her.

Better get going~
TTYS!!!!!!

nancyr

good morning - well got in two good walks with Luther and the snow is melting gradually so no flooding YEA! It is getting cloudy now and that may mean rain or snow depending on temp but fortunately not much accumulation. Well spent a lot of time now that my Dec project is done getting it proofed and uploaded to get it printed. I am not good at proof reading so there are pages that have to be fixed and then uploaded again but I am so glad that it is almost done. No plans for the weekend as there is no hockey as it is All Star weekend and I will be watching that. I am hoping that my car will be done soon.

Kat that is so funny about the bug! I am totally impressed that you actually found out what the noise was.

Chris enjoy sleeping in tomorrow and I can't believe that this is the end of January. Have fun with your mom.

Have a great day all!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning O-Zies!! Dark and gloomy outside this morning it poured rain most of the night and last night DH and I were watching the news and they said that Tofino had 204mm in one day!! That's over 8 inches, guess we got out of there just in time!! We keep saying how fortunate we were to have such wonderful weather on our weekend away! Hoping to get more Tofino pics scrapped today. I did one yesterday for another CT but I will post it here sometime today. I had a really sore and froggy throat yesterday all day, not sure where that came from, but it seems much better this morning. I am supposed to go to a Norwex Party tonight at a girlfriends place, so I am hoping that the rain will let up as I hate driving in the pouring rain in the dark!! And between here and Lake Cowichan where my friend lives it is black as can be no lights anywhere and surrounded by mountain so visibility can be awful! Not to mention the Elk and deer that always show up on the side of the roads :gaah:

Kat - You are the early bird this morning, how impressive that you found that little bug!! Guess in a few days it would have died, but oh how annoying that noise must have been!! LOL about your rhetorical question!! :pound:

Chris - Isn't it frustrating when your internet goes down all the time!! It can ruin your whole morning, especially when you have a routine (how old are we that we have a certain routine every morning!!) :becky: Creatures of habit I guess!! Hope Cait does well with her drive to Chili's I am sure she will, I haven't been to a Chili's in ages order something yummy!! I was sad to hear that my favourtie Farm Market has closed!!! There have been a few others that have recently opened their doors, but this one had such a wonderful variety, darn now I have to check out the others and see who has the best prices :gaah: sometimes I hate change!

Nancy - Nice to hear that there will be no flooding in your area! Always a worry after a big snow fall! I bet your Dec. project turns out wonderful! I am not always good at proof reading either and what a PITA to have to change it when you find errors, but you would never be happy with it if you didn't get it done right! Hubby not happy that there is no hockey either, oh well I will find a few jobs for him to do I'm sure :becky:

Heather has started Physiotherapy again so today her and Mason are in Stratford with the MIL, glad she is getting out and taking better care of herself again, she went a long time without doing anything. She is now in riding therapy again also, hoping it helps her out even if its just to be out of the house for a bit! Hope everyone has a great Friday, stay dry!! :wave:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning, ladies. I've got a busy day, I'm sure, b/c my boss will be sure to load me up as much as he can, since it's my last day on salary with him. It feels weird to be starting strictly as a private contractor on Monday. I think it's going to rain all weekend here so it'll be a good time to stay indoors and scrap and get chores done.

Chris - Taz loves both of his little stuffies that I got from Amazon. He tried for hours to rip the lining off the sides of them but so far they have held up. I took some pictures of him playing with them. I'll post one after I get them downloaded. He hid one under the couch pillow yesterday and it took me all afternoon to find it. I thought he had brought it outside into the rain and I kept looking at to see if I could spot it and bring it back in.

Kat - glad you figured out it was a bug. If Taz had been there he would have found it for you. He loves flying bugs. He will jump and race all over the house chasing them until he catches them (and he is so fast that he usually does catch them).

Nancy - glad there is no flooding. Enjoy the all star wkend.

Trudy - yep, rain, rain and more rain...yuck. If you go tonight, be careful driving. I hate driving at night, especially in the rain or fog.

Gotta go, I have a ton of work sitting here. Have a great day, ladies!