Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Friday, September 6

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
GooooOd mOrning, O-zies!
I've been trying to not bore you all with my wedding countdowns but it's getting so darn close I'm gonna explode! A week from today. Yikes and yay and hoooo boy!
Caitlyn and Tom had the final prep phone meeting with their photographer last night and she got tracking info on her new bouquet which should be here on Monday. Whew! Tomorrow is her final dress fitting and bachelorette party. :dance2:

Busy day here yesterday- I got all of the wine glasses sparkling again and my bathroom/shower is scrubbed as well. I didn't do any lesson planning, I was in the mood to scrap instead. I worked on my page for the AJ challenge and @A-M 's ATC challenge. I was so happy with how the card came out, I reworked it to make my new siggie. The one I had was from February and I'd wanted to update it for a while so it was perfect timing. And I guess--- *grumbles* I have to accept that it is almost autumn. (boooo... hissssssss...)

BTW- When I was cleaning the wine glasses and kitchen, guess what I found? More drips of chocolate sauce :rotfl:

I am getting my hair cut and colored this morning and I need to print/practice my wedding speech. I'm thinking I'll read over it a few times before I go to the salon and then while my hair is cooking, I'll review it in my head. No plans for this afternoon, maybe I'll work on plans. Maybe I'll scrap. Reading the HAPS this morning had my brain just spinning with ideas. It's too bad that usually by the time I open up PS, all of my ideas have evaporated.
Sam and Jen are coming over around dinner time for the last round of wedding planning/prep so I need to find something to feed everyone. I made rice and bean burritos in the Instant Pot last night and they were very good. I think I used up all of my meal-mojo for the week, however.

How about all of you? Hope you have a wonderful day ahead! ♥

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Putting the dishes away from the dishwasher and I couldn't get my utensils drawer open. After tugging a few times it finally came open. The back was gone and stuff had fallen out the back down into the part of the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Cleaners were askew! So I had a message to clean up first thing! I hate it when that happens! But the good thing is that I had no excuse for not cleaning under there since I had to pull everything out! Time to get some of those pull out drawer things!
Oh no! That's awful- I've had the utensil drawer get jammed up but never had the back fall out. How was your visit with Ilene? Were you able to see the movie or did you play Quirkle? Maybe both?
Have to admit that I have been seeing a lot more wild life in the back yard than usual. The roadrunner bird as out with his family running down the street yesterday. They live in the bushes behind the church on the corner. And yes... the leaves on the plum tree are starting to turn and fall. I really need to get the fallen plums picked up... thank goodness I have a Reacher to use along with a bucket so no bending over or touching the over-ripe/split plums.
It is that time of year when all the animals are getting ready for the upcoming season and getting chunky while they can :) The birds and squirrels and chipmunks have been all over my yard too.
Glad that the flu shot didn't make you feel too icky- it's those darn covid shots that are the PITB. I should make an appt the week after the wedding - also the week before homeschool starts.

@JeanneMN Your Minions are so cute and glad they are celebrating Ava's engagement with us!

@taxed4ever Ooooh, what a lovely photo and view! The weather sounds perfect for hiking and kayaking. How was Linda yesterday, was she up to go on the lake for a little while? Your ILs sound as stubborn as my parents. I'm sorry :/
I've become incredibly invested and obsessed over the monarchs this year. I'm hoping the the seeds I harvested will grow next year, I'd love to have the side of my yard filled with milkweed plants. I have goldenrod, black-eyed Susans and liriope along there now, but would love to add milkweed. Perfect for the pollinators. ♥

We never really have much reaction from vaccines, a sore arm for a day or two. We're fine. I believe they are targeting next fall for the combined flu/covid shot, but don't bet the farm on my word. I've also read about a nasal spray vaccine for covid going into human trials soon. Researchers are hoping it will be more effective at preventing disease by stopping the virus where it enters the body. I can only hope.
Thank you for the info! I remember seeing a headline about the nasal vax but couldn't remember *when* it was going to be available. The flu shot doesn't affect me too much but the covid one kicks my butt.
I think we are getting back into the 80s next week but the cooler nights keep my house feeling cold most of the day. I'll be all bundled up inside, take the dogs outside, and be overheated in seconds. Literally in seconds. (Nah, Grammarly, this time you are right, I don't mean "literally" in this case ;) )
This. Yes, 100% with you. Never could understand why people like tapioca. So gross and slimy and those little gooey balls :sick:
Just reading the descriptions makes me a little queasy. Same with boba tea, I don't understand how anyone can enjoy that stuff. :idea: :no:
Yesterday went well. I had a great time being in "my kitchen" again. We went through 150 plates. That's how we count LOL People reuse the same plate, they dont get a new one but probably should. We were short a dishwasher or two but after dinner a couple people stepped up and helped. I feel like I am 90 years old today. Have MLD PT and a consult with surgeon today so not a ton of rest
That's a *lot* of people! I hope you are feeling more like 85 today. 80 would even be better!

s%C3%BC.gif

He told Adrienne and his mom, but they were going to keep it a surprise for me. In the end, Adrienne couldn't stand it, so she broke down and told me. I had to act surprised.
This does not surprise me at alllll! :floorlaugh: I'm over the moon happy for your family- you deserve all of the love and joy in the world :loveangel:
I was the first one in the family who really got to know Drake because he came here with Ava to see Chuck and he and Chuck hit it off right away. Chuck was THE ultimate stamp of approval and he liked Drake the first time he met him.
I bet Chuck is beaming right now

They've talked about combining a traditional ceremony combined with a Cherokee ceremony, so it will be different.
That will be so special!!!

xoxoxo to an amazing group of women and the people they love :grouphugyay:

BoatLady

@faerywings I hope you can get digital photos from you photographer so you can make some pages for us to see. Back 25 years ago when DD got married all I could get was paper photos so I made a Creative Memories book. I was the photographer for our son's so I made a digital book and a Creative Memories book for them.
After all this prep for the wedding you will be bored.
Monarch habitats can be purchased from amazon. it's a screen cage sorta. I released over 80 last year. My friend had over 300. Well the baby I saw is missing so I am guessing a lizard got it. I need to clean off a space to put a habitat so I can save them plus it is so exciting to hold them then let them fly away. My friend has the giant milkweed plants so I have access to plenty of food so I can leave my regular milkweed for food for the flyers!

Yesterday I got a hair cut...my regular girl/owner is sick so her helper cut and I like it. I did some yard work but it's so hot here now that I can only do small segments of time.We dropped Jay's truck off for oil change it was overdue by 700 miles because of our trip. He went to club came back and saw oil spots on our 1 year old cement driveway.....grrrr not a happy camper, went back so they checked, filter was tight but they spilled it so they cleaned it he went under and cleaned more still not a happy camper. I did laundry, vacuumed, moped floors, back out to do yard work, lunch and chipped away at my fossils (fun) Last night we took our good friends out to celebrate their 50th anniversary we were traveling when they had a party. We went to the new Brazilian restaurant...sooooo good, then came back here and had a drink with them.

Got to go do some errands today. Need to go to Walmart to pick up a few things for my weekend trip to Cleveland for the concert. So I better get moving, I hope you all have a sparkling day.

@vickyday good luck with the Kohl's cash....fess up how much more did you spend????

@BrightEyes I wanted to see a roadrunner when we were passing through NM but the only one I saw was painted on a building. Hubby saw one.

A-M

Friday night here for me. I have had a good week. We received our monthly money from the Craft Store where we sell our crafts and it was the best since we joined the store in March last year. It was a really big month for the whole store - second largest amount in sales since the store opened 15 years ago. I worked a shift in the store this morning and am working again tomorrow afternoon.

I must try and make time to read everyone's posts so I can keep up with all that you are doing.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
GooooOd mOrning, O-zies!
I've been trying to not bore you all with my wedding countdowns but it's getting so darn close I'm gonna explode! A week from today. Yikes and yay and hoooo boy!
Caitlyn and Tom had the final prep phone meeting with their photographer last night and she got tracking info on her new bouquet which should be here on Monday. Whew! Tomorrow is her final dress fitting and bachelorette party. :dance2:

Busy day here yesterday- I got all of the wine glasses sparkling again and my bathroom/shower is scrubbed as well. I didn't do any lesson planning, I was in the mood to scrap instead. I worked on my page for the AJ challenge and @A-M 's ATC challenge. I was so happy with how the card came out, I reworked it to make my new siggie. The one I had was from February and I'd wanted to update it for a while so it was perfect timing. And I guess--- *grumbles* I have to accept that it is almost autumn. (boooo... hissssssss...)

BTW- When I was cleaning the wine glasses and kitchen, guess what I found? More drips of chocolate sauce :rotfl:

I am getting my hair cut and colored this morning and I need to print/practice my wedding speech. I'm thinking I'll read over it a few times before I go to the salon and then while my hair is cooking, I'll review it in my head. No plans for this afternoon, maybe I'll work on plans. Maybe I'll scrap. Reading the HAPS this morning had my brain just spinning with ideas. It's too bad that usually by the time I open up PS, all of my ideas have evaporated.
Sam and Jen are coming over around dinner time for the last round of wedding planning/prep so I need to find something to feed everyone. I made rice and bean burritos in the Instant Pot last night and they were very good. I think I used up all of my meal-mojo for the week, however.

How about all of you? Hope you have a wonderful day ahead! ♥
You are soooo close to the end of the countdown!
I hope you have been journaling about this and writing your thoughts and feeling down during the process. I wish I had done that! All 4 of my kids were gone and married in the space of 9 years...the first 3 within 3 years! It was a very emotional time for me! I know it has been for you, too. You are blessed that they will be living in the same house, however! :hug3: :heartpumppink:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Oh no! That's awful- I've had the utensil drawer get jammed up but never had the back fall out. How was your visit with Ilene? Were you able to see the movie or did you play Quirkle? Maybe both?

It is that time of year when all the animals are getting ready for the upcoming season and getting chunky while they can :) The birds and squirrels and chipmunks have been all over my yard too.
Glad that the flu shot didn't make you feel too icky- it's those darn covid shots that are the PITB. I should make an appt the week after the wedding - also the week before homeschool starts.

@JeanneMN Your Minions are so cute and glad they are celebrating Ava's engagement with us!

@taxed4ever Ooooh, what a lovely photo and view! The weather sounds perfect for hiking and kayaking. How was Linda yesterday, was she up to go on the lake for a little while? Your ILs sound as stubborn as my parents. I'm sorry :/
I've become incredibly invested and obsessed over the monarchs this year. I'm hoping the the seeds I harvested will grow next year, I'd love to have the side of my yard filled with milkweed plants. I have goldenrod, black-eyed Susans and liriope along there now, but would love to add milkweed. Perfect for the pollinators. ♥

Thank you for the info! I remember seeing a headline about the nasal vax but couldn't remember *when* it was going to be available. The flu shot doesn't affect me too much but the covid one kicks my butt.
I think we are getting back into the 80s next week but the cooler nights keep my house feeling cold most of the day. I'll be all bundled up inside, take the dogs outside, and be overheated in seconds. Literally in seconds. (Nah, Grammarly, this time you are right, I don't mean "literally" in this case ;) )

Just reading the descriptions makes me a little queasy. Same with boba tea, I don't understand how anyone can enjoy that stuff. :idea: :no:

That's a *lot* of people! I hope you are feeling more like 85 today. 80 would even be better!

s%C3%BC.gif

This does not surprise me at alllll! :floorlaugh: I'm over the moon happy for your family- you deserve all of the love and joy in the world :loveangel:

I bet Chuck is beaming right now

That will be so special!!!

xoxoxo to an amazing group of women and the people they love :grouphugyay:
Spent the entire day with Ilene. Even invited her here for supper and more Qwirkle! No movie. I'll be looking to see if Mark and I can maybe catch it this weekend somewhere.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@faerywings I hope you can get digital photos from you photographer so you can make some pages for us to see. Back 25 years ago when DD got married all I could get was paper photos so I made a Creative Memories book. I was the photographer for our son's so I made a digital book and a Creative Memories book for them.
After all this prep for the wedding you will be bored.
Monarch habitats can be purchased from amazon. it's a screen cage sorta. I released over 80 last year. My friend had over 300. Well the baby I saw is missing so I am guessing a lizard got it. I need to clean off a space to put a habitat so I can save them plus it is so exciting to hold them then let them fly away. My friend has the giant milkweed plants so I have access to plenty of food so I can leave my regular milkweed for food for the flyers!

Yesterday I got a hair cut...my regular girl/owner is sick so her helper cut and I like it. I did some yard work but it's so hot here now that I can only do small segments of time.We dropped Jay's truck off for oil change it was overdue by 700 miles because of our trip. He went to club came back and saw oil spots on our 1 year old cement driveway.....grrrr not a happy camper, went back so they checked, filter was tight but they spilled it so they cleaned it he went under and cleaned more still not a happy camper. I did laundry, vacuumed, moped floors, back out to do yard work, lunch and chipped away at my fossils (fun) Last night we took our good friends out to celebrate their 50th anniversary we were traveling when they had a party. We went to the new Brazilian restaurant...sooooo good, then came back here and had a drink with them.

Got to go do some errands today. Need to go to Walmart to pick up a few things for my weekend trip to Cleveland for the concert. So I better get moving, I hope you all have a sparkling day.

@vickyday good luck with the Kohl's cash....fess up how much more did you spend????

@BrightEyes I wanted to see a roadrunner when we were passing through NM but the only one I saw was painted on a building. Hubby saw one.
Didn't find anything at Kohl's store. I hate that you have to do online orders on a lot of stuff! The curtains they had at the store were not the ones I wanted, of course!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Friday night here for me. I have had a good week. We received our monthly money from the Craft Store where we sell our crafts and it was the best since we joined the store in March last year. It was a really big month for the whole store - second largest amount in sales since the store opened 15 years ago. I worked a shift in the store this morning and am working again tomorrow afternoon.

I must try and make time to read everyone's posts so I can keep up with all that you are doing.
WOOHOO! Congrats on the good craft selling month, Anne-Marie! What kinds of crafts do you sell?

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Morning,
My poor back! I really lifted too much yesterday at Costco and helping Ilene load some jars of canned goods from our dearly deceased friend, Carolyn's home.....not to mention the awkward positions I was in cleaning under the kitchen sink after the drawer mishap! I am especially sore in my neck and between the shoulder blades. I had Mark rub some Revive Sore No More ( @AK_Tracy ) so hopefully I will start improving as the day goes on!
With that being said, my plans for the day are simple.....resting the body! I really can't do anything in the kitchen until Mark fixes me a new drawer and until I find some of those under the sink drawers so I can put everything back.
I did sell one of my craft books. The girl lives maybe 30 minutes from me and yet she wants me to mail the book to her! The mailing cost and pay pal fees are almost double what the book is costing her! Whatever!
Can I ask a favor of you? I don't really know how much I should try to get from my craft books. Would you be willing to go to our FB marketplace and give me your honest opinion on the books I have there? Everything I am selling is either new or in great condition! Our Facebook name is Mark Vicky Whittemore......yes, you are reading that correctly, LOL!
OK, Since I spent the day with Ilene I am, once again, behind on my ATCs. I need to check out @A-M 's ATC challenge, too!
Have a wonderful day!

AK_Tracy

Good Morning!!
I saw in the notifications I was mentioned in a Friday thread and all I could think was really? Someone commented on a post from last Friday? Nope its Friday again! HOW did it get to be Friday already?

I love all the wedding talk. I feel like I get to be a part of it without having to be in the middle. Thank you for sharing all the updates. So exciting that its just a week away. Its going to be worth every second and every choice. :heartpumppink: I cant wait to see some photo and how beautiful you look!

s%C3%BC.gif
I was thinking yeah I might be 80 today then I bent to sit down and it feels like a super tight muscle in my lower back left. Like whoa baby where and when did that come from? Hurts more to sit then stand. Oh well, my feet and knees are back in the right range of 50's but the back........... Yep, gonna do like Vicky, sore no more.
I had Mark rub some Revive Sore No More ( @AK_Tracy ) so hopefully I will start improving as the day goes on!
I hope this helps!! Apply as often as needed!!!! Usually I end up doing twice, morning and night.

Today is ............. yeah I wanna say low key but I have a coffee date and while its nice and we will get caught up, its sitting in the car at the beach and that might do me in. Its 52* and raining so we wont be having the windows open or sitting in the sun. The thought of sitting half twisted in a car seat makes me cringe. But after years of doing this, we cant do anything else. Plus, she's related to half the town and doesn't want to be overheard. Its the anniversary of loosing her dad so I know it will be a sad coffee date too and maybe tears. I really need a rest day so I can recover and be better for these dates. Oh well, showing my kid how ya have to push through at times. Sickness and college happen at the same time, keep going. Dont whine. Mom was congested and still made you dinner. (and laundry, and grandkid sitting) You can at least sit at the computer and work. but that's a soapbox for another day.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Morning!!
I saw in the notifications I was mentioned in a Friday thread and all I could think was really? Someone commented on a post from last Friday? Nope its Friday again! HOW did it get to be Friday already?

I love all the wedding talk. I feel like I get to be a part of it without having to be in the middle. Thank you for sharing all the updates. So exciting that its just a week away. Its going to be worth every second and every choice. :heartpumppink: I cant wait to see some photo and how beautiful you look!

I was thinking yeah I might be 80 today then I bent to sit down and it feels like a super tight muscle in my lower back left. Like whoa baby where and when did that come from? Hurts more to sit then stand. Oh well, my feet and knees are back in the right range of 50's but the back........... Yep, gonna do like Vicky, sore no more.

I hope this helps!! Apply as often as needed!!!! Usually I end up doing twice, morning and night.

Today is ............. yeah I wanna say low key but I have a coffee date and while its nice and we will get caught up, its sitting in the car at the beach and that might do me in. Its 52* and raining so we wont be having the windows open or sitting in the sun. The thought of sitting half twisted in a car seat makes me cringe. But after years of doing this, we cant do anything else. Plus, she's related to half the town and doesn't want to be overheard. Its the anniversary of loosing her dad so I know it will be a sad coffee date too and maybe tears. I really need a rest day so I can recover and be better for these dates. Oh well, showing my kid how ya have to push through at times. Sickness and college happen at the same time, keep going. Dont whine. Mom was congested and still made you dinner. (and laundry, and grandkid sitting) You can at least sit at the computer and work. but that's a soapbox for another day.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
It has already helped!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning, all... Looks like the flu shot only had a few hours of not feeling good. Yea!!! I did take a short nap yesterday afternoon but that was it.... whoo-whee :dancing6::claphands:dance4

I did spend some time looking though some stock photos later after the nap. Found several that I just had to save. Guess I was dreaming about a couple of them as I woke up knew exactly which kits to use and how to make the LOs... I was so excited that the AJ week 1 challenge was one of them. I have been mulling over that one for the past week - woke up and knew what to do!!! So I spent this morning creating the LOs and getting them up-loaded. :yesss: And thanks, @AK_Tracy for the Standing O. The day is off to a wonderful start.

@vickyday So sorry your back is giving you fits. Glad the cream has helped. Sorry about the drawer back falling off and the mess it created under the sink. When son-in-law changed out my disposal I bought some plastic bins and sorted everything into them. Now it is easy to pull out the basket/s if needed. I have rollout shelves in the lower cabinets and love them!!! The have saved me from having to bend over to reach things on them.

LOL... I lived here for several years before I saw a roadrunner. Once we moved into this 'new" house, I started seeing the roadrunner and his family several times a year. One year, he brought them to the big rock in my front yard and had them posed there for several minutes. But... by the time I got the camera and got back to the front porch, they were off running down the street again.;

@faerywings I am not surprised that you found more chocolate spatters as you cleaned the wine glasses... bet you keep finding them over time. You are hanging in there... things will go just fine for the wedding and other get-togethers. I wouldn't worry about the lessons at Weis until after the wedding hoopla is finished.

Time to close the house up, strip the sheets and remake the bed, then get my shower. By then it will be time for lunch. HAGD

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning, all... Looks like the flu shot only had a few hours of not feeling good. Yea!!! I did take a short nap yesterday afternoon but that was it.... whoo-whee :dancing6::claphands:dance4

I did spend some time looking though some stock photos later after the nap. Found several that I just had to save. Guess I was dreaming about a couple of them as I woke up knew exactly which kits to use and how to make the LOs... I was so excited that the AJ week 1 challenge was one of them. I have been mulling over that one for the past week - woke up and knew what to do!!! So I spent this morning creating the LOs and getting them up-loaded. :yesss: And thanks, @AK_Tracy for the Standing O. The day is off to a wonderful start.

@vickyday So sorry your back is giving you fits. Glad the cream has helped. Sorry about the drawer back falling off and the mess it created under the sink. When son-in-law changed out my disposal I bought some plastic bins and sorted everything into them. Now it is easy to pull out the basket/s if needed. I have rollout shelves in the lower cabinets and love them!!! The have saved me from having to bend over to reach things on them.

LOL... I lived here for several years before I saw a roadrunner. Once we moved into this 'new" house, I started seeing the roadrunner and his family several times a year. One year, he brought them to the big rock in my front yard and had them posed there for several minutes. But... by the time I got the camera and got back to the front porch, they were off running down the street again.;

@faerywings I am not surprised that you found more chocolate spatters as you cleaned the wine glasses... bet you keep finding them over time. You are hanging in there... things will go just fine for the wedding and other get-togethers. I wouldn't worry about the lessons at Weis until after the wedding hoopla is finished.

Time to close the house up, strip the sheets and remake the bed, then get my shower. By then it will be time for lunch. HAGD
I have roll out drawers in the rest of my bottom cabinets, too! It is a back-saver, for sure!
Mark is working on a new drawer!
Glad the flu shot didn't cause you much illness!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good afternoon,

Chris @faerywings one week from today!!! SO exciting I'm sure you can hardly stand it!! I'm SO excited for all of you!! You could NEVER bore us with your wedding planning!! This time next year, I'll be in your shoes. Ava wants to get married a year from this October. That seems so far away, but she wants a year to plan. Talk about our kids not being traditional - Drake wants a ring, too. Ava's going to get him one - he said "why should you be the only one who has a ring on their finger?" She's already looking for one - he wants it to kind of match hers. Anyway, be excited and share it with us. Thank you for all of your sweet words - I caught a sob when you said Chuck is beaming right now. I just wish he could be here right now. Ava was so special to him.

I have a few engagement pictures on my FB page, for those of you who are friends with me.

I've been working on a couple of prereleases and am going to work on Anne-Marie's challenge next, @A-M Nice to see you in here.

Hugs to ALL and I'll try to stop back in. I'm dog sitting with Marley and Lila today, so I have three dogs underfoot. I got a new sheet set yesterday from Amazon that I have in the washer and after they're done, I'm going to put them on my bed. They're pink (I've never had pink sheets), and they're SO soft. They're bamboo and have ultra deep corners on the fitted sheet. They're 14 inches deep and SO easy to put on. This is my second set - I ordered my first set to see if they really were everything they advertised - they are. I'll be getting another set soon.

XOXO :grouphugyay:

BoatLady

Good Morning,
My poor back! I really lifted too much yesterday at Costco and helping Ilene load some jars of canned goods from our dearly deceased friend, Carolyn's home.....not to mention the awkward positions I was in cleaning under the kitchen sink after the drawer mishap! I am especially sore in my neck and between the shoulder blades. I had Mark rub some Revive Sore No More ( @AK_Tracy ) so hopefully I will start improving as the day goes on!
With that being said, my plans for the day are simple.....resting the body! I really can't do anything in the kitchen until Mark fixes me a new drawer and until I find some of those under the sink drawers so I can put everything back.
I did sell one of my craft books. The girl lives maybe 30 minutes from me and yet she wants me to mail the book to her! The mailing cost and pay pal fees are almost double what the book is costing her! Whatever!
Can I ask a favor of you? I don't really know how much I should try to get from my craft books. Would you be willing to go to our FB marketplace and give me your honest opinion on the books I have there? Everything I am selling is either new or in great condition! Our Facebook name is Mark Vicky Whittemore......yes, you are reading that correctly, LOL!
OK, Since I spent the day with Ilene I am, once again, behind on my ATCs. I need to check out @A-M 's ATC challenge, too!
Have a wonderful day!
I wanted to help you I tried to look at your FB page but it would not let me. It said I needed to friend you so I did that but it would not let me. If you want to try friending me then maybe it will let me friend you. Debby Leonard- Sheppard is my account.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I wanted to help you I tried to look at your FB page but it would not let me. It said I needed to friend you so I did that but it would not let me. If you want to try friending me then maybe it will let me friend you. Debby Leonard- Sheppard is my account.
The FB friend request is so weird now, Debby. Let me see if I can send you one. I wish they'd quit changing things. Grrrrr

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
That's weird because I've had people looking at it that I don't know from Adam!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I did accept your friend request and waved at you.

A-M

@vickyday Ken does woodturning and other woodwork - vases, bowls, cutting boards, scarf hangers etc.
I do baby crocheting, greeting cards, fridge magnets. I will see I can find a layout or photo to share. This layout was when we first started last year. I have increased my greeting cards and added fridge magnets. Ken's shelves are fuller than this at times.

started Monthly_March_New-Beginning_Wood-paper-Scissors-copy.jpg

BoatLady

@vickyday Ken does woodturning and other woodwork - vases, bowls, cutting boards, scarf hangers etc.
I do baby crocheting, greeting cards, fridge magnets. I will see I can find a layout or photo to share. This layout was when we first started last year. I have increased my greeting cards and added fridge magnets. Ken's shelves are fuller than this at times.

started View attachment 427614
Wow You two are making fab stuff.

Reactions: A-M

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

started View attachment 427614
That's wonderful, Anne-Marie!

Reactions: A-M