Oscraps

Daily Ooo's Friday, April 3

mei74

Good morning!! I didn't see a thread going yet so I thought I would jump in. Coffee's on for everyone. How are you all this fine Friday?

I got some excellent news yesterday. My dad's pathology came back in, and everything looks clear. So no chemo, and he just has to go back in 6 months for a re-check! :) Feeling so thankful today.

Gotta get back to work, but I hope you all have a great day. Will check back later for personals.

mei74

Oh, I forgot to include:

A BIG CONGRATS to all of you new GUEST CHEERY O's!!!

You ladies will have such a fun time. Doing a happy dance for you all.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Daily Ooo's Friday April 3 TGIF!

Happy Happy Friday!!!
How is everyone today? I sort of got to "sleep in" this morning. Gary is not sleeping all that much , and my night sweats are back with a vengeance. So when my alarm went off, he offered to let me sleep in and he'd get the kids ready and off to school.
Here is is, almost 9 am, and I a drinking coffee in my PJ's. Usually I have been up for 4 hours and have half of my day's work already done LOL

But I do have a long day (for me LOL) ahead. Caitlyn has her TREP$ Marketplace tonight. It is a program to teach kids how to become entrepreneurs
http://www.trepsed.com/
It has been a *great* experience for her. Caitlyn is making "Caitlyn Cuddlers" - little stuffed animals. Tonight is their Market and all of the kids will set up tables and sell their products.
I hope that she does great!

Other than that, I am still working on Faery-Wings stuff. If you are on Facebook I made a Biz Page (Thanks Sally for the inspiration!!!)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Milford-NJ/Faery-Wings-Apothecary/62282477642?ref=mf
Thanks to you guys who joined as Fans!!!

Here is a tip for the newer O-Fam members - when I do the Daily Ooo's, I have two tabs open- yesterday's Ooo's and todays Ooo's- i can just flip back and forth between the 2 tabs to be able to comment to everyone. There i no way i could remember everything otherwise LOL

Dawn- hehe, Davy does sound like a toddler- but I bet he is just as loving as one too. I have one cat who is really really snuggly- and what a sweet feeling when he climbs onto me and purrs. :)

ME- mmm, I love Panera! So happy that you had a nice b-fast!

Kristin! OMG! You are too funny!!!! Is this antique machine one of the foot treadle ones? Or is it electric? I have a really old Featherlight (?) that my MIL gave me years ago- I hate the darn thing. She got a Janome (?) for Caitlyn that is at least somewhat easier to use. But d*** I am with you- I can barely thread the thing!
I wish you lots of luck- and more importantly- Patience!!! LOL

Hi Grandma!! You must have lots of energy to watch two little ones. But as my mom always says, grandchildren are way easier than your own children LOL Glad that you joined are group!

Kelly- I know how you feel- sometimes when we get together with our old "partying" friends, and here we are with kids, talking about coupons and diapers, its like WTH??
Thanks for your good thoughts!

Hi Clara! Your SIL and BIL sound like neat people-- but I am not sure I'd want to visit them for too long - I like electricity! Hope that your "boys" have a great time!
I am sorry to hear your allergies are still so bad- mine are acting up too- lots of tree pollen here. Thankfully mine are just in my nose so far, they have't hit my eyes and head, and here's to hoping that they done!

Sally-- Sending lots and lots of good thoughts to you for the dentist! You are good- planning ahead to scrap LOL
I love that photo -- can't wait to see what you do to it :)
Give my love and good luck to Q!!!!

Lia- you write English just fine! me- I grew up speaking English and I stil don't say things right heheh! I hope my tip helps.

Clara- ohhh your cruise sounds fab!!!!!!!!!

K-Bammm! I am off tyo check out YMG's PSA! Adn I am so sorry to hear about your computer :( That really bites. Its is heartbreaking.
Woot on your tests!

LindaP! Congrats!!!!! You must be so proud of your student!

Hi Sandra ((((big hugs)))) We all miss you! I am so sorry to hear that things are so rough, It is understandable- you have to give yoursefl lots of time. You know we;ll all be here for you when you are ready.

Stephoe-- wow, you are doing really good withthe cooking and baking! Maybe I should get my butt in gear and make something too.

Sara the Wonder Llama! (((((hugs back))))
And no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the llama! LOL

Hi Melanie- so good to see you again. I hear ya on the tight budget. I hope that everything works out perfectly for you!

Finish It Friday? Anyone have stuff they want to be done with before the weekend?
Me, I have to get inthe attic and finsh up Cait's prepping for tinight, plus finish the basket Clara ordered for her hippie SIL!
And I haven't scrapped in so long, I really hope to have time this weekend to do it.

Love ya!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi ME!! Thanks for starting us off! I merged the two threads so everyone would have one place to post. :)

happy day everyone!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning everyone!!

So today is the big day when the boys leave me. They leave tonight at 9 so I'll get off work and then we'll hop in the car and head off. I'm thinking about heading up to my parents afterward butu haven't decided yet. I think I should.

I am still sleepy. Not enough sleep. I meant to sleep but the finale of ER was on last night. A friend of mine pointed out that the show has been on for half of my life. Holy WoW!! That is insane. I know it seems silly to have a show become a part of your life but watching a show for that long makes the characters real to you. The finale was awesome. They didn't have some big happening just a lot of little things and another day in the ER. It ended with everyone waiting outside and then splitting up to handle a mascal (mass casualty). My favorite part was when this girl was wandering around the ER. I recognized her but Frank (a guy working at the front ddesk) didn't and asked who she was. When she told him she was Rachel Green he was speechless. It was perfect. So, I know...totally lame but too bad!! I love that show!! BUt you don't have to hear anymore about it because I am done now.

This next week is going to be so weird with just me and Addie. We pulled her out of daycare for the week since it is not even a little bit convenient for me to take her there. So a friend of ours will be watching her instead. She lives close to my work so it should work out well.

Well, it is about time to go. I want coffee this morning so I need a few minutes to do that.

Oh...the Guest Cheery-O spots were announced. I'm excited that all who tried out will be able to participate. I am very sad that my spot is soooooooooooo far away. Not until next year. But since I plan on being around for while I guess it is not such a big deal, ya know?? I am just very excited to get to be a part of the Cheery-Os. It should be so fun.

OKay, I am off for now. I will probably be back in awhile. Ciao!!

LindaPete

Friday at last! Weather is beautiful but there is another major blizzard on the way :( We'll see how off they are on the forecast this time
Have a great weekend everyone!

ME - great news! That should get your weekend off to a great start!
Chris - I hope Caitlyn's Cuddlers are a huge success!
Clara - enjoy your girls week! My daughters love it when Mr. Wonderful goes out of town, we have so much fun doing girl stuff!

kehfrog

Hi everyone - Happy Friday! It's the last weekend I have before my in-laws arrive, so I've got to finish up the house cleaning. And then there's the play-date I agreed to take my son to on Saturday, and Palm Sunday...Egad. I've got to get cracking!

ME - So glad to hear the news about your Dad!

Chris - Thinking good selling thoughts for Caitlyn's Cuddlers!

Clara - Visiting with parents is always good for me. Enjoy your time with Addie. And congrats on being named a Cheery-O!

To all who follow - have a great day!

Karen

Quirkyk

Howdy Doodie Everyone...Quick drive by right now but know I'll be back tonight to read away and say hey!!!!! IT is NUTS here at work! But TGIF!!! Catch ya later!!

dabittymama

Hi O's. Not much going on here today. I am just cleaning and baking :) I have some banana bread in the oven and it makes the hosue smell so good. This weekend we, I say we very casusually because it will probably just be Gunar, are cleaning out the office. I will feel much better when it is ready to have a crib moved into it.

Clara~ I was watching ER also last night. In HS watching that show is what made me want to be an ER nurse!!! I haven't been able to watch it for almost 5 years now that I actually am an ER nurse because its so real that I wouldn't feel relaxed, I would feel like I was still at work. I guess it shows how well they did portraying what a typical day in the ER is like.

Mary Ellen~ SOOOOOO happy to hear the good news about your Dad!!!!!

Ok I gtg I hear the timer going off, gotta get the bread out. Help yourself to some :).

stephie

Afternoon ladies!!! It's been one of those days!

Selah had her HIPPY Screening today so she can do homeschool-preschool (for the record, she will be going to public school when she's ready to start kindergarten). She's going to be doing the three year old program in the fall. It was scheduled for 1:30.

Well...when she woke up, she started throwing up. Not "Throw Up" but flem and drainage. SHe told me her tummy did NOT hurt, but her ears did. No fever or anything, but if histroy repeats itself she'll spike a fever tomorrow. It being FRiday, I did what any mother would do...I made an appointment to the dr. And guess what was the only opening...1:30.

I called the Hippy people and we got it moved. She did really well in her screening, SHe threw up RIGHT before we went in there, and messed up her pretty cinderella shirt...I had grabbed a shrit JIC and glad I did. I had to change her in the parking lot.

I had to drop off Zoe at mom's first, and then pick her up, do lunch and then drop her off again before SElahs dr's visit to my grandma's.

She didn't have an ear infection yet. But she does have A LOT of fluid behind one of her hear drums. THe docter gave us a script JIC.

So I'm home now. The house is in shambles. Kitchen dirty, My bedroom is a wreck b/c selah threw up her flem all over my bed. Office is trashed because I was frantically looking for her birth certificate. So that's been my day. I'm tired. Now I have to clean stuff up.

Mary Ellen- Excellent about your dad! Makes for a good day! Joy comes in the morning ya know. Also, good to have you guesting with us this month!

Chris: Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night! And I do the same thing. I have two windows open. One with to type as I read. I pull them side by side.

Clara: Rachel Green? Thats friends....so you'll have to fill me in. I stopped watching ER in the 10th grade. It's been on half my life too. I know the ER DR's were on friends a few times...is that a running joke? Oh, and I'm very sad that my time as a cherry o is soooo very far away also...

Linda: I thought this was suppose to be spring?

Joslyn: I've been doing quite a bit of 'healthy' baking myself this week. Today, I'm dehdrating. I just pulled off the fruit, and put the meat on. Low Sodium Jerky!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Stephie - No the Rachel on ER is Dr. Green's daughter. I didn't even think about Friends. That's funny. She is a 22 year old on ER in the last episode. I remeber that Friends episode where they had to change their names and all that. Funny.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
good evening, girlies!!!

i'm hanging here on the computer with my IPOD on HIGH!!! i'm still a bit numb, so I'm thinking I haven't hit the worst of it yet. The surgery went wonderfully (if oral surgery can go wonderfully!!) I had fun on the nitros (laughing gas)...i could easily get addicted to that! and I had my ipod on my faves so it was calming...that along with the valium they gave me, i really had a great time. When the novocaine wears off, watch out!! LOL!! I did get some vicadin to help with that pain, and I'm not really a pill taker, so I'll be just fine either way. (ie...no addictions here...LOL...well, except for Oscraps, but that's a given, right???? oohhhh and Mr Gorgeous...gosh...I do have addictions!! bwahahahahaahh!)

so we are looking at some dental options that cost a LOT of money, but will create a completely healthy mouth for me (no, no dentures, unless you count the one I've got in now!! I can do party tricks now...you tube???? NO WAY!!!) LOL!!! So Mr Gorgeous and I are praying if we want to take out a loan and take care of it all right now. I can't really reconcile it all...I also cannot fathom having a perfect smile!! (this is me being totally honest...I usually don't talk about teeth except to BUG cora...just ask...LOL!!!) But right now, a perfect smile + healthy mouth is in my grasp. I just have to go rob a bank or sell Cora!! and you guys know how much I like her and how much I refuse to go illegal since I'm not really jail material, straight teeth or not!! ahahahahah!!

Anyway, that is my total teeth rambling. I am excited to say that I weighed myself before I went to the dentist this morning, and I weighed EXACTLY the same as I did two weeks ago at my last weigh in for the Healthy Os...which means that all of my MAJOR partying has not hindered my weight loss!!! I am changing my lifestyle!! and I'm stoked about this next 12 weeks with the Os!! yay!!!

okay...i'm off to see if I can get a kid to fix me some mush for dinner!! :)

love YOU ALL!! and thanks for letting me ramble about my yucky teeth! :)

snappy2003

Good morning!! I didn't see a thread going yet so I thought I would jump in. Coffee's on for everyone. How are you all this fine Friday?​

I got some excellent news yesterday. My dad's pathology came back in, and everything looks clear. So no chemo, and he just has to go back in 6 months for a re-check! :) Feeling so thankful today.​

Gotta get back to work, but I hope you all have a great day. Will check back later for personals.​

Awesome news, Mary Ellen!!!!! Thank you for the coffee :).

snappy2003

Sally-you are quite chatty and FUN-ny tonight! Isn't dental work expensive?! I am glad you won't sell Cora, she is pretty cute LOL.

snappy2003

Hi everybody!! I hope you all had a good Friday! I'm going to be out tomorrow, DH and I are going on a bike ride for the day. I'm excited but also kinda not cause I want to work on layouts for Cheery-o stuff LOL. At least maybe I can get some photos though!

Hopefully I can check in tomorrow evening, love y'all!