Oscraps

Clustering tutorial

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi. Does anyone know of an instructional video to help with creating clusters.

Hi there, I created a tutorial for a Creative Techniques challenges many years ago and just looked on my PC and I still have it! lol! I will post it later today for you to have a look through. It takes you through the basic steps of laying down your cluster products in Part 1 and then in Part 2 you add some more stuff and I also cover shadow work in it as well.

Since I wrote that tutorial (way back in 2011) I have refined the way I create tutorials and if I get a chance over this weekend I will create another tutorial, probably one with a bit less detail and text! lol!

But hopefully this one will give you an idea of the basics. :)

Editing to say that I have posted both Part 1 and 2 of the tutorial, please ask if you have any questions about any of the steps. More than happy to help! :)

BASICS OF HOW TO CREATE A CLUSTER - PART 1

BASICS OF HOW TO CREATE A CLUSTER - PART 2

Last edited:

lm44west

Thank you so much. I can't wait to play with the tutorials. It is so nice of you to have updated them.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thanks so much for asking this, lm44west! And thank you Ona for sharing your technique/tutorials. I struggle with clusters a lot and this will be very helpful :high5:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Great tutorials Ona! Thanks for putting them here for us! I struggle with clustering also!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I also struggle with clustering - hence why there aren't any in more lol Thanks so much for this!

LSlycord

I have always admired your clusters Ona (and everything else about your beautiful scrapping)! I’m looking forward to this!