Oscraps

*closed* NBK Designs Challenge 1/23/2017 to 1/29/2017

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Hello and welcome to another NBK Design challenge. For this challenge, I used a "out of the box frame". They are my favorites...the possibilites are endless to create great effects. They also save lots of time in your layouts. For my layout I used an "out of the box frame" from the Winter Blues collection:

Here is my layout:
nbk-WINTERBLUES-wintermemories_web.jpg

My layout is from the Winter Blues Mega Collection

Prizes:
You can win a 4 $ coupon in my "out of the box frame" Challenge!
Rules:
• Scrap a layout and use an out of the box frame. I would love to see one from NBK Designs, but you may create your own. The frames are available in many of the latest collections.
• Layout needs some NBK Design products
• Layouts need to be uploaded to NBK GALLERY by Sunday 29 January 2016 11.59 pm CST time.
• Layouts need to be linked back to this thread by Sunday 29 January 2016 11.59 pm CST time.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Wow- I am so amazed at all the gorgeous pages. Thanks for joining in!!!
Sharron- great page and it is featured on our Pinterest Designer challenger page!
Senior Gal- awesome page
Oldmeade- how cute!!!
Marr-Lynne- what a great photo! Lovely page
Secima- beautifully simple page
helendubois- I love love love the picture!
Kerstin and Flor- wonderful pages!

I am so pleased at the participation. I think you like the out of the box frames as much as me!!!

sbpoet

• Layouts need to be uploaded to NBK GALLERY by Sunday 23 January 2016 11.59 pm CST time.
• Layouts need to be linked back to this thread by Sunday 29 January 2016 11.59 pm CST time.

This can't be right? I have until tomorrow night, right?