Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 7 JUNE 17 - FANCY TITLE | CHALLENGE

DigiGrace

Grace

Beautiful Memories Collection by et Designs
Papers used: sp1, sp11, pp3
Font Myriad Pro Condensed Bold for Happy
Font Greathfull for Birthday
Gina, how do I make the second paper (pink) invisible so that only the background paper (purple) and the main paper (white) are visible in accordance with your challenge rules?

*gina*

CHEERY O

Beautiful Memories Collection by et Designs
Papers used: sp1, sp11, pp3
Font Myriad Pro Condensed Bold for Happy
Font Greathfull for Birthday
Gina, how do I make the second paper (pink) invisible so that only the background paper (purple) and the main paper (white) are visible in accordance with your challenge rules?
To set a layer to invisible, please click on the eye (see screenshot).
visible.jpg
But I assume that your question goes in a different direction. You would like to have your title in purple and the pink paper is in between. Thats is quite easy. Leave all 3 papers up visible. After you have selected the title, click the delete button on the white paper, then go to the pink paper and press the delete button here as well.
I hope I was able to clarify your question.

DigiGrace

Grace
To set a layer to invisible, please click on the eye (see screenshot).
View attachment 374208
But I assume that your question goes in a different direction. You would like to have your title in purple and the pink paper is in between. Thats is quite easy. Leave all 3 papers up visible. After you have selected the title, click the delete button on the white paper, then go to the pink paper and press the delete button here as well.
I hope I was able to clarify your question.
Gina, thank you for your response. Is it necessary for me to re-do the title?

Sheriscraps

Here is my birthday wishes! Happy 16 Oscraps.
Papers:
Seven Paper 3pp5
Seven Paper CharlizeC2
Seven Paper DutchDiva3

I used a paper to mask to the text to stay in the color theme.
"Happy" font is Brush Script
"Birthday" font is Party LET (on a MAC)

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks for the fun challenge, Gina. I made a card and used: I used the Boho Summer Collab for my card. I blended 3 papers together: emetodesigns paper o1, karenschulz 02, natali 03; Font used: happy - Cheri Liney regular; BIRTHDAY - Spring Story Regular.

easyeyes4you

This became more of a challenge than I ever would have imagined. I just cannot spend time on something pretty, that is not going to be a part of my scrapbook... That would have been easy... make a pretty card... So I looked at my list of upcoming Birthdays and decided to make it for a male friend, who I have never given a card to before, and who has been battling cancer for a year now... Most "pretty" cards are feminine.. mine needed to be masculine... I struggled to find colors that I was happy with for the words... mostly... made it to be Costco size, and today decided to convert to 5 x 7... Well anyway, here it is....

papers used
papers 2 for background

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSeaLife_PatternPaper1
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteKristtorn_SolidPaper1

3 on Alphas

Charity-ATS-PAPER-LydiaK3 blended to
cgibson-nostalgia-paper-floral

52-2015-wk-47-VickiStegall-p-1

fonts
An Unfortunate Event
Amsterdam

Last edited:

JoanK

My mom asked me to get a few masculine birthday cards for her to send. I think this will work if I print it to create a hybrid card. I created it on a 5x7 base using AFT Designs "Celebrate." The background is 3 blended papers and the "Birthday" was part of the collection. Easy Peasy!

*gina*

CHEERY O
The party is over and the challenge will now be closed. Thank you to those who took part.
@tanteva @01lousmith @*sylvia* @isDK @Veronika @KimPay @Dady @seniorgal @hkeith87 @Pia/Pippin @seahorsefan @FloridaGranny @LDArtist @chai @mary-lynne @Amandajk @LSlycord @Adryane @scrap-genie @ElectraF @AlyciaIN @BrightEyes @sandra-9663 @nightshadow @ziemon @DigiGrace @nobles @Sheriscraps @Cherylndesigns @easyeyes4you @LazyDaisy @JoanK and @zanthia
I was surprised by the many different styles of birthday cards and pages - very creative.
I enjoyed hosting the challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O
The winners have been announced in the first post and I will send the coupons to you as soon as possible.