**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 4 JUNE 14 - OSCRAPS A-Z | GAME

scrap-genie

B is for Bird

MdGroot_LAB_600b.jpg

Link is the word BIRD above.

Last edited:

DigiGrace

Grace
@RJMJ Rhonda, thank you for linking my post 20 to the store.

I have read and re-read the instructions and am not able to link the store to the forum. I am using Firefox broswer. I think the problem is that I am not able to highlight the store image to insert the link.

RJMJ

@RJMJ Rhonda, I'm still having problems linking the store to the preview in the forum (post 35).
@DigiGrace I'm so sorry & feel bad you are having such a tough time linking...I just fixed your link but i tried something different...maybe this might work for you...It's a bit different than the usual instructions...

I will try to explain it to you...:

1. You have the preview in the thread
2. Click edit & grey over the preview
3. Then go to the store & click on the link at the top of the browser for this product
4. Come back to your thread preview & click on the "Link" icon
5. add the link...make sure the prvw is greyed out
6. hit save

***Now the tricky part...

7. you will now see the link above your prvw..right?
8. click edit again & go hover over the link part & delete it...[I know it sounds weird...but this should work...]
9. Then hit save again...
10. now you will see the link is gone but if you click on the prvw it is linked to the store...

***I just did this to your preview just now...It is exactly how I got it to link to the store...

***Please try this alternative method & let me know how you make out...& if it works for you...

Thanx Rhonda

DigiGrace

Grace
@DigiGrace I'm so sorry & feel bad you are having such a tough time linking...I just fixed your link but i tried something different...maybe this might work for you...It's a bit different than the usual instructions...

I will try to explain it to you...:

1. You have the preview in the thread
2. Click edit & grey over the preview
3. Then go to the store & click on the link at the top of the browser for this product
4. Come back to your thread preview & click on the "Link" icon
5. add the link...make sure the prvw is greyed out
6. hit save

***Now the tricky part...

7. you will now see the link above your prvw..right?
8. click edit again & go hover over the link part & delete it...[I know it sounds weird...but this should work...]
9. Then hit save again...
10. now you will see the link is gone but if you click on the prvw it is linked to the store...

***I just did this to your preview just now...It is exactly how I got it to link to the store...

***Please try this alternative method & let me know how you make out...& if it works for you...

Thanx Rhonda
Rhonda, thank you for your help. The problem I'm having is that I am not able to highlight the preview. However, I was able to link the store to the preview by clicking insert the link option underneath the preview image.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Rhonda, thank you for your help. The problem I'm having is that I am not able to highlight the preview. However, I was able to link the store to the preview by clicking insert the link option underneath the preview image.
That's fine Grace, the link plus the product image is great! :) Just a question though, if you position your mouse on the right side of product preview in your post and drag your mouse backwards (to the left) will it highlight then? Edited to add: Just saw that you were able to link it now, fantastic! :)

RJMJ

@DigiGrace OMG!...I'm so glad you finally figured out how to fix your problem & can now place prvw & link to the store!!!...YAY!!!... :)...