Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 2 JUNE 12 - SCAVENGER HUNT | GAME

easyeyes4you

Have been busy elsewhere all day... checking back in here.... don't we have shopping to do??? was headed to check the end day for the sale...thinking tomorrow, if it is today, I don't have enough time.....

easyeyes4you

List sent, under the envelope above.. Hope that was the right place.... Took me just under an hour... I only knew one for sure going in, and one I was pretty sure of, instead of starting at page 1 sorted by product, and went through 5 pages of 50 to no avail... in the end I went back and decided to try it as the site arrived.. on the 2nd page... grrr..... ON your behalf, it was nicely presented, and took far less time than usual... thanks for putting up with my growling.....

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
List sent, under the envelope above.. Hope that was the right place.... Took me just under an hour... I only knew one for sure going in, and one I was pretty sure of, instead of starting at page 1 sorted by product, and went through 5 pages of 50 to no avail... in the end I went back and decided to try it as the site arrived.. on the 2nd page... grrr..... ON your behalf, it was nicely presented, and took far less time than usual... thanks for putting up with my growling.....
Happy to see that you managed to get your list done, LoL See my pm, please. xoxo

LazyDaisy

Hi Ana, I have sent my list. I enjoyed looking closer at the various designers work. I definitely have to buy many of what I saw… Lol.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Hi Ana, I have sent my list. I enjoyed looking closer at the various designers work. I definitely have to buy many of what I saw… Lol.
Just checked you list, well done!! There are many talented designers at the store and sometimes we just don´t have the time to take a closer look at all the products in there ... if we had we definitely fall in love for the all store, LoL xoxo

LazyDaisy

Just checked you list, well done!! There are many talented designers at the store and sometimes we just don´t have the time to take a closer look at all the products in there ... if we had we definitely fall in love for the all store, LoL xoxo
Yay! Also gosh, tell me about it, so many & a pleasure to see..…then shop…lol :D