Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 1 JUNE 11 - SCRAPLIFT | CHALLENGE

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here is my first page... I was surprised, thought I had been around much longer than 2013!

Here is my lift from recent Spring Birthday Party

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, easyeyes4you.
Oh WOW, what a gorgeous layout and lift. I love the photo effect and the composition of brushes, splatters and scribbles. Brilliant!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
LOL, not many images to choose from in my part of the gallery! ha. This is the first one:
and this is the lift;
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Amandaijk.
Your first layout is perfectly lifted. And the result is an utterly cute birthday page. I LOVE the darling photos and how you have used everything here. Superb.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My first post was June 21, 2014
Eight years. A lot changed, but mostly my preferences solidified.
The photo of me is from 2021, my 74th birthday, and I've now added a note about this under the photo on my page.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, isDK.
This is just so pretty and a perfect lift. I love the torn frame of your photo. You look beautiful. As a cactus lover, I am of course also enthusiastic about the other photos and how you have showcased them with your creative design. Superb.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Well, here is my first-clean and simple
full

And my grandson just turned 10 in April. My scraplift is NOT clean and simple, I simply lifted the page composition. This LO is a bit wilder. Like him lol
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, ElektraF.
Wonderful page and lift. Great photo of your grandson and how he is looking at the cupcakes - so cool.
I love the bright colors and the big title. Nicely done. ( Oh by the way you don't want to tell me your cat isn't wild ... LOL )

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My first layout in the Gallery March 11 2017

My new layout
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, DigiGrace.
Yes, it is unmistakably you. The color scheme is just wonderful and perfect for a birthday layout. Your artsy style highlights this special card - thank you for showing us. Fantastic work.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My first layout in the gallery is from Nov. 2009

My new

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Dady.
PURRfect photo - I LOVE it. Your outstanding design draws the eyes immediately on Nuage.
What an absolutely gorgeous lift and layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge.

My first layout was for a challenge for Vicki Robertson. It was about music & I tried to show the lovely music of being in a garfen.

View attachment 373663

This is my scraplift, it still has its feet in nature with the added photo of the very funny Lola. She does love birthdays & she will gently open your presents which is quite funny.

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, LazyDaisy.
That photo of Lola is too funny. I love the diagonal flow of butterflies and flowers supporting the birthday queen. Amazing layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
It's so much fun seeing you all scrap lift your own first layouts here at the O!! I will be getting to mine in the next day or so but just wanted to let everyone know you are all so very creative!!! Such a fun challenge Sylvia!
Thank you so much Ona. Can't wait to see your lift :) and I agree with you .. I'm blowing away by this creativity!!!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here's my first layout at O'Scraps that has a photo in it:

I will post the new layout scraplifted from it shortly. Updated: Here's my new layout with a photo of me on my birthday in 2005.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, AlyciaIN.
Fabulous lift and layout. I LOVE your photo with the cake and Angie. It looks like she is just waiting of the first piece. LOL. Your border around with all the themed elements is simply perfect.

sandra-9663

I had to delete my previous image - I failed to read all the instructions thoroughly!!
This is the first image that I posted, for the Christmas celebration in 2018:
This is my scraplift - - I think this one will be OK for the Challenge rules.
This is my sweet daughter, Rosanne, on her third birthday.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I had to delete my previous image - I failed to read all the instructions thoroughly!!
This is the first image that I posted, for the Christmas celebration in 2018:
This is my scraplift - - I think this one will be OK for the Challenge rules.
This is my sweet daughter, Rosanne, on her third birthday.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Sandra.
Awesome lift and layout. I LOVE the photo of your daughter and how you put it on the drawn easel. The themed elements are perfecly selected and placed. Just wonderful.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My first layout, created while a CT for Jopke VanDongen
View media item 281982
My scraplift
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, nightshadow.
What a perfect and creative lift. I love the extraction of the cake, how you have used the brushes and the purple. The movement of the ladies makes such a joyful mood. Just wonderful.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Okay y’all, this is the left side of my first layout in the gallery and what I’m scraplifting. It was my first layout for Merkee’s CT.

Here's the new version. Man it's hard to lift those old layouts. :)

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Cindy.
What a great lifting an new layout. I love your photo and all the layers behind it. Also all the perfectly placed and used themed elements. Nicely done.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My first layout for the ESHAS-9 challenge in July 2016.

my new one with one of the above dogs.

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Ursula.
Your lift is simply stunning. I LOVE the texture and the masked photo. The single floral element is just perfect like the simplicity of your page. This draws the eye straight to Unica. Gorgeous layout!

Sheriscraps

I was afraid to look at my first posted layout. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. LOL
It was hard to scrap lift it, however. I think I put too many photos.

This is back when I used to have the kids' parties together and it was fun and easy. The kids were happy. At least that's the way I remember it. The problem with scrapping so far down the road, the real memories of the time have faded. I couldn't find a bow to add to the two corners like the first page.

Thank you for the challenge!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My first page back in 2011.

Here's my scraplift of it.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Rae.
Brilliant lifting. I love the layers and the combination of colors against the neutral background and the b/w photos. The tiny hearts are just wonderful.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I was afraid to look at my first posted layout. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. LOL
It was hard to scrap lift it, however. I think I put too many photos.

This is back when I used to have the kids' parties together and it was fun and easy. The kids were happy. At least that's the way I remember it. The problem with scrapping so far down the road, the real memories of the time have faded. I couldn't find a bow to add to the two corners like the first page.

Thank you for the challenge!

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Sheriscraps.
I think everyone doesn't like the first layout ... LOL. Your lifting is just perfect. I love the serie of photos of perfectly captured moments and the "bicolor" of pink and blue. Outstanding layout to remember that day.

JoanK

My very first layout was a speed scrap for the 2017 Oscraps Birthday celebration.

My scraplift is a very recent birthday "memory" of my granddaughter's 12th birthday (No memories like new memories!) I lifted the focal point, text placement, paper to form the left border, and placement of butterfly/butterflies.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My very first layout was a speed scrap for the 2017 Oscraps Birthday celebration.

My scraplift is a very recent birthday "memory" of my granddaughter's 12th birthday (No memories like new memories!) I lifted the focal point, text placement, paper to form the left border, and placement of butterfly/butterflies.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, JoanK.
What a gorgeous and creative lifting. Phenomenal photo and your beautiful layout sets it off perfectly. I love all the color, the tiny hearts and butterflies. Pure magic.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
This is my first lay out

This is the scrap lift. The set of Cards was a birthday present on a birthday trip

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Hieronique.
What a gorgeous and creative lifting. So PURRfect. I love the photo effect and that you have used the same theme. The rainbow colors are just perfect.

zlemon

Christy
Great challenge. Loving the twist. Thanks for hosting, Sylvia.

First LO, June 2015

And my lift about my birthday celebration last year.