Oscraps

Christmas event is coming to an end......................

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
so please make sure that you have updated your challenge tracking thread with the links to all of your layouts that you have created for the Christmas challenges.

We ONLY look at the tracking threads to list the names of those people that have completed all of the challenges and all of the games. This list is then used to randomly select the winners for the Grand Prizes. The winners for the individual challenges and games will be selected by the relevant Cheery O host.

All challenge threads will closed and locked at 11.59pm PST December 31st, 2022, as well as the tracking thread itself.

We hope you have all had fun and we wish you a wonderful 2023!

Kythe

CHEERY O
A big Thank you and happy New Year to all our Oscrap members and a special thank you to those who came up with some terrific Avatars!

Kythe

chai

I KNOW! I've been going crazy over the past 1.5 weeks because my computer decided it could no longer run Photoshop. It's been grinding away! I just managed to get it running (I think), so now the race is on to finish 4 pages today!

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe
Thank you for this great set of challenges! Thank you also for giving us more time to make them! I wish you a very happy new year! (it is 8:20 p.m. in France!).
See you soon to play with you!
Best wishes ! #kiss3

chai

I KNOW! I've been going crazy over the past 1.5 weeks because my computer decided it could no longer run Photoshop. It's been grinding away! I just managed to get it running (I think), so now the race is on to finish 4 pages today!
I did it!!!!! #clap#sleeping

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I did it!!!!! #clap#sleeping
yay!!!!
giphy.gif