Oscraps

Christmas Event - All Prize Winners 2022

sandra-9663

Thank you so much to all the designers who so generously contributed to a fun Christmas event,
Thank you to Vicki and Buddy the Elf,
And congratulations to all the other winners, too!!
:)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Awesome! thank you so much, and congrats to the other winners
Happy New Year @VickiStegall
You are very welcome and Happy New Year to you, too!

oh how wonderful, I'm so happy, a thousand thanks and congratulations to all the other winners!
a thousand you're welcomes to you :)

I'm extremely happy. Thank you very much. Congratulations for all of the winners.
That makes me extremely happy, too!

Thank you for much and congratulations to all the winners!
You are very welcome!

I'm overwhelmed. Thank you so very much! #kiss This is so exciting --- I can't wait to dive into the store and start shopping!
Congratulations to all the other winners, too.
you are so very welcome! Have fun shopping!!!

Thank you, I am so amazed & very shocked. Thank you @VickiStegall, @wombat146, CTs & all the designers who have created a great event & the amazing generosity of the designers to create the amazing prizes. I’m extremely grateful.

Thank you again for a great event & I enjoyed all the 12 days & it was a complete pleasure to participate. Im trying to get over my shock & shop my socks off! Thank you once again. It’s so wonderful & amazing.

Congrats to the other winners.
You are so very, very welcome! Congratulations! Have fun shopping your socks off!

Thank you so much to all the designers who so generously contributed to a fun Christmas event,
Thank you to Vicki and Buddy the Elf,
And congratulations to all the other winners, too!!
:)
You are most welcome!

Oh thank you so much, and congrats to the other winners ❤️
Of course! You are very welcome!

Thank you all for this special set of challenges ! Congratulations to all the winners !
You are welcome! I hope you enjoyed the challenges!