Oscraps

Check your Decaf Coffee here!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I stopped drinking decaf coffee about six years ago because my blood pressure was getting high. My cardiologist is happy that I made the switch. However, I just found out that many companies use harmful chemicals to take the caffeine out of coffee. Some companies do use other methods that are not harmful. Here is a website where you can check your coffee brand to see if they use chemicals to process it.

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
I stopped drinking decaf coffee about six years ago because my blood pressure was getting high. My cardiologist is happy that I made the switch. However, I just found out that many companies use harmful chemicals to take the caffeine out of coffee. Some companies do use other methods that are not harmful. Here is a website where you can check your coffee brand to see if they use chemicals to process it.
Thank you SO much for posting this! On my last Keurig order, I swapped out Caribou decaf for something else and today I discovered I'd swapped Swiss water for chemicals! I just changed my order back to my Minnesota roots & Caribou. It's healthier all around to support my state's economy.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Thank you SO much for posting this! On my last Keurig order, I swapped out Caribou decaf for something else and today I discovered I'd swapped Swiss water for chemicals! I just changed my order back to my Minnesota roots & Caribou. It's healthier all around to support my state's economy.
I am so glad you were able to change it back! It is astounding to me that they are allowed to use these chemicals in our coffee when there are safe ways to process it!