Oscraps

Check in here

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I thought it would be nice for everyone to check in, state what their foremost concern is and just some general get to know you kind of info.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I've been dealing with thryoid disease and menopause so have to try even harder to make my eating habits as healthy as possible. I also have had problems with gluten these last 5 years or so, so I mostly eat gluten free. This year I am trying even harder to minimize the added sugar I eat. It can be a struggle to eat healthy so do indulge in treats here and there. I rejoined WW this month to help keep me accountable. I track my points every day. I am hoping to lose the 15 lbs I gained after my cruise 1½ years ago.

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
I'm just a stress eater and for years when I was in Tokyo no limits what so ever and here I am today with 30 kgs to loose but not enough mind will to do much about it.

For now I think I just need to go back to exercise, drink more water and walk with my Pokémons lol
Then I need to care more about what I eat cause whatever I do to move it won't help if I ingest more calories than I can burn... (insert long sigh in here). But that's another story... Hopefully the will to be careful will come back with this forum ;)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I am pretty much the same as you Rae, need to lose a few more lbs though and have a sluggish thyroid. I am at the end of menopause, so really hoping that this is as heavy as I will get LOL wishful thinking! Hoping to get back on my meds for my thyroid after having my bloodwork done. I need to move more also and have also joined WW to keep myself accountable for what I eat. I tend to get complacent and need to get back into swimming my laps and getting out with my hiking group. The weather has just been too cold and terrain too slippery to be out hiking though and I am not going to risk breaking a hip or something over a hike. I would really like to get back into doing some yoga also and have found some good videos to do at home.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
First off, I am a Recovering Anorexic. I have to put that out front before I say anything else. My triggers are way less "active" than ever, but I have to force myself to always be honest with myself that just because I am OK ATM, things can devolve if I am not honest and aware.
You all have permission to call me out if I start talking about restricting.

Ok then, on to my goals. My weight is a non-starter. NOT on the table. ;)
But because of my chronic illness(es), my muscle tone, stamina, and strength are horrendous. My LLMD uses this hand squeezy thing to measure strength and I am lucky to break double digits. Gary easily hits 50-60 for comparison. I want to work on being more active, walking and yoga are what I want to focus on.
I want to eat a more balanced diet- more fruits and veggies.Drink more water and tea, less coffee. :faint: I love my coffee :cof3:

I also want to work on being more accepting of the aging process.Ha!!!!

Most of you know me pretty well seeing as I never shut up. But for those who don't, I am your typical Jersey Girl, married, 2 fantastic kids (18 and 20), 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rats, and 2 snakes. Gary (DH) is disabled because of Late Stage Lyme. I am medically but not legally disabled from it too. Both kids are in remission from Lyme, yay!!!! They were born with it so it has been a long battle for all of us. Oh and yeah, because it *never* ends, I am also a breast cancer survivor. :rofl:

I might seem like I am totally off my rocker. Probably because I *am,* but in a good way :D

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I am with you Rae and Trudy... My thyroid is slow and menopause... I need to lose probably 50 lbs. My problem is that I eat when I am tired (trying to stay awake) or just munching in.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
A few years ago i eat followed a healthy diet , and o do so again now. Only i have this month a few birthdays that can spoil my diet. But i'm determined to keep going. I am also a real emo eater.