Oscraps

CHALLENGE #2 - Traditional Paper Scrap Style

bcgal00

center]

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to 2020! I'm happy to host CHALLENGE #2, a January Traditional Paper Scraps Style challenge. You will create a layout based on the template sketch I've provided, which is based on a traditional paper scrap style layout from an old Scrapbook Trends magazine I have (before digi I was a paper scrapper and that was before Pinterest so magazines were very popular for ideas).

I've provided a template sketch as a guide for you to follow in your page design. There is a long rectangular photo, a few spots for embellishments and the title goes along the bottom portion. This template is a guide for your page design but feel free to rotate it, add whatever products you wish to your page, add your own touches to the design. I look forward to seeing your pages!

i-hDLD4FF-L.jpg

Here's my page inspired by the template sketch. I've adapted it a bit but it still resembles the original sketch.

springisonmymind-L.jpg

RULES:
- Make a page based on the sketch provided.
- [FONT=&quot]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST January 31, 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.​

Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

Never having done traditional paper scrapping like this, I always wonder whether I get the right idea on this challenge, but it is always interesting.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge.Sometimes I forget just how effective a traditional page can be. Thanks for reminding me of my roots in scrapping.