Oscraps

Canadian printers?

Kythe

CHEERY O
Do any Canadian members know where to get good quality 12x12 archival prints made in Canada that don't cost $6.00 a page?
It is ridiculous the price wanted. I know I can go to some US companies and have done so, but the charge of $20. for postage is a bit steep.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Have you tried any local printers like copy cat printers or other small business mom and pop printers? I used to to go to a local printer but they have closed since Covid

tjscraps

I use Persnickety Prints - even though you pay for shipping when the prints are only $1.99 (when on sale), then the shipping isn't so bad, and much cheaper than $6 a page. I think they have a flat rate of $20 (USD), just beware the duty charges. I save up the pages and make the $20 worth it lol

Kythe

CHEERY O
I use Persnickety Prints - even though you pay for shipping when the prints are only $1.99 (when on sale), then the shipping isn't so bad, and much cheaper than $6 a page. I think they have a flat rate of $20 (USD), just beware the duty charges. I save up the pages and make the $20 worth it lol
Yes I have been using them so far. With exchange it is about $2.50 per. So far no duty. I was hoping we had something up here but apparently not.