Oscraps

Bridgerton Season 2 Chat. *spoilers*

Caro

CHEERY O
Well I finished Bridgerton Season #2 the same night it was out lol. I had a huge headache afterwards since I didn't sleep hee hee..Anyway, I am now a huge fan of Anthony Bridgerton :p I loved Jonathan Bailey and Simone Ashley's chemistry! It was a total slow burn and I've always loved enemies to lovers themes.
If you have finished it already or are in the middle of watching it share your favorite parts :D
jOjlfA5.gif

LSlycord

I started it last night and made it through 3 episodes. Going to watch a few more while I finish scrapping a layout tonight. I really didn't think I would like it after last year's couple was gone...but this is excellent!

LSlycord

Ok @Caro I finished. Oh my goodness...it was an amazing series. I shouldn't have binged it but I did! It was excellent...even better than season 1 in my opinion. I don't know that it would hold my interest as well if I couldn't binge watch...but it kept me going for 3 straight nights! Loved the chemistry! And wonder who will find love next season...

janedee

I loved the chemistry too, although I think the first season is still my fave. I was surprised how much the story line deviated from the book. I never read the first book so I don’t know if it differed too but I kind of felt they padded the plot to fill more episodes.

zanthia

CHEERY O
started watching and have a question - saw daphne but unless i missed it there was no mention of her husband. As we all know he is not in this this season . Do they ever explain why ?

ClaireG

CHEERY O
@zanthia I think they said he was traveling.
@Caro I watched it all this week when I was off on medical leave. It is pretty good. Not as good as season one, but definitely worth the binge