Oscraps

Braggy Mama showing off her baby's wedding photos!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Who me? Braggy Mama? Maybe not about many things but when her baby gets married? 100%!
1. MyDH dropped me and DD off at 9 am to get hair and makeup done and this is us hugging goodbye

IMG_5792_resize.JPG

2. Ceremony selfie: The officiant was her childhood best friend who got ordained and flew up from FL just for Caitlyn

20240913_164119_resize.jpg

33 Before the ceremony with her Man of Honor -- my son-- and her fiance, now Husband ♥
IMG_5731_resize.jpg

The family :)
IMG_5734_resize.jpg459680506_10235902432607526_4740165389305006971_n_resize.jpgIMG_5723_resize.jpg
The bride and her "maids" LOL

IMG_5747_resize.jpg

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Awesome photos of the happy day, Chris!! It looks perfect and I'm sure it was. Thanks so much for sharing some photos wit us. I'm SO happy for Cait and Tom and all of you!!

A-M

Thankyou for sharing all those great photos with us. I look forward to seeing some layouts created with these.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh wow! Looks like a wonderfully happy and beautiful wedding Chris!! :heartpumpred: Love Caitlyn's dress! and wow, you look super fantastic as well, stunning mother of the bride!! :lovey3: The 'maids' photo is riot, love it!! :greengrin: I bet you let out one big sigh of relief once you got home and kicked your shoes off!!! :giggle4:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thankyou for sharing all those great photos with us. I look forward to seeing some layouts created with these.
There are so many guest photos that it's almost overwhelming to even think about! But yes, that is my plan :D

Reactions: A-M

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh wow! Looks like a wonderfully happy and beautiful wedding Chris!! :heartpumpred: Love Caitlyn's dress! and wow, you look super fantastic as well, stunning mother of the bride!! :lovey3: The 'maids' photo is riot, love it!! :greengrin: I bet you let out one big sigh of relief once you got home and kicked your shoes off!!! :giggle4:
Fortunately/unfortunately - the venue sent us home with a lot of the leftover food. I think it was 10-12 full catering-size trays, so Gary and had to spend another hour rearranging the fridges and freezers before we could actually collapse :thud:
I'm so happy I won't have to cook for a while! LOL

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
So wonderful to see these photos from the wedding. The bride looks stunning in her beautiful dress ... and the MoB is a knock-out! Thanks for sharing these with us, Chris.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Thank you for sharing those photos! Everyone looks so happy. Your daughter and you both look gorgeous-I love both of your dresses!

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
:lovey3::lovey3::lovey3::lovey3::lovey3::lovey3: Hey @faerywings you've got bragging rights, grigeous, gorgeous couple & beautiful wedding gorgeous, gorgeous couple & beautiful wedding. Is the blonde in the long blue dress Cait's sister? Seriously, you look stunning,and everything looks so beautiful.If that bouquet was the backup I can't imagine what the missing one looked like ! Thank you for sharing them.

BoatLady

Congratulations...you did it. It looks beautiful, everyone looks so happy especially the bride and groom. Thanks for sharing with us. Flowers look great. So where are they going for the honeymoon? that's the next big excitement.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Congratulations...you did it. It looks beautiful, everyone looks so happy especially the bride and groom. Thanks for sharing with us. Flowers look great. So where are they going for the honeymoon? that's the next big excitement.
They are currently on a cruise to FL/Bahamas. Gary and I dropped them off in Bayonne, NJ yesterday morning. We didn't want to take the NJ Tpke home ($$$, yikes!) so we ended up going through Newark and then close to where our grandparents lived. Gary asked if I wanted to drive past their houses so we did. It was closing the family circle for now. A sweet and wonderful way to honor those before us. YKWIM?

:loveangel:

Funny side note- Gary's grandparents on both sides lived 1-2 miles from my maternal grandparents. We spent so much time growing up so close to each other, we swear that our paths had to have crossed at some point as kids.

BoatLady

They are currently on a cruise to FL/Bahamas. Gary and I dropped them off in Bayonne, NJ yesterday morning. We didn't want to take the NJ Tpke home ($$$, yikes!) so we ended up going through Newark and then close to where our grandparents lived. Gary asked if I wanted to drive past their houses so we did. It was closing the family circle for now. A sweet and wonderful way to honor those before us. YKWIM?

:loveangel:

Funny side note- Gary's grandparents on both sides lived 1-2 miles from my maternal grandparents. We spent so much time growing up so close to each other, we swear that our paths had to have crossed at some point as kids.
That sounds like a cool honeymoon I hope they have a blast. Both of our kids went on cruises too, it seem to be the thing to do these days.
That's a cool side trip for sure... I always like to drive by my grandparents houses when I am in CT there are so many memories there.