Oscraps

Book Recommendations

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I have seen this around Facebook and thought it was a great idea. I will start off with a book recommendation and you follow with yours. The book I am recommending is written by a real life forensic artist. She even worked on Ted Bundy's case. She writes mystery books about a forensic artist. They are mystery but also have some romance in them. Her books are so good that my husband thought I was still on book one when I was on book four of this series! They are hard to put down!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I checked and our library doesn't have any of her books but scribd does so I tagged them. My recommendation is for two books by Greer Hendricks/Sarah Pekkanen. The first book was good, The Wife Between Us, and not too long ago I read The Golden Couple. I loved both of them. They are in the thriller/mystery genre.
1672858451137.png1672858522883.png

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I checked and our library doesn't have any of her books but scribd does so I tagged them. My recommendation is for two books by Greer Hendricks/Sarah Pekkanen. The first book was good, The Wife Between Us, and not too long ago I read The Golden Couple. I loved both of them. They are in the thriller/mystery genre.
View attachment 386887View attachment 386888
Oh, Rae! Those look fantastic! I will check them out! Thank you so much!

scrap-genie

I looked at my records and found I'd read the first Gwen Marcy book with the following note to self: Gwen Marcey #1- fascinating for the most part – but no more. I think I meant I didn't want to read more of them but don't actually remember.

I would recommend one I recently read, the latest Louise Penny book, A World of Curiosities. I love her mysteries featuring Armand Gamache in Quebec. I first learned of them from someone else here at Oscraps.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I looked at my records and found I'd read the first Gwen Marcy book with the following note to self: Gwen Marcey #1- fascinating for the most part – but no more. I think I meant I didn't want to read more of them but don't actually remember.

I would recommend one I recently read, the latest Louise Penny book, A World of Curiosities. I love her mysteries featuring Armand Gamache in Quebec. I first learned of them from someone else here at Oscraps.
I will have to look her up as well! Thank you so much for the recommendation. I love mystery books!

LSlycord

The most recent author that I am taken with is Charles Martin (recommended by @vickyday). Where the River Ends is fantastic. I also just finished Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
The most recent author that I am taken with is Charles Martin (recommended by @vickyday). Where the River Ends is fantastic. I also just finished Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center.
Thank you so much for the recommendations! I will have to look thode up as well and add them to by list.