Oscraps

Bloggers!! Feb 14 - Feb 21

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
OK, so did you know that today is Shrove Tuesday (the day before Lent begins)??? but in the UK, the day is also known as Pancake Day (an explanation can be found on Wikipedia if you're interested) ... and to celebrate, it's kinda traditional to make & eat pancakes ... yummy ... if you wanna see how I got on with my pancakes, just check out my blog!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ah thanks Maya ... I just blogged again actually with an update about my oven door & some yummy food photos!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh I've just checked out your blog too ... and WOW .... that freebie you & your mum have created is just AMAZING!!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhhhh SUE!! I wish I'd have checked in here then....we are such HUGE pancake fans!! I may have to make them for lunch in honor of you today!! :)

Maya, I saw your gorgeous freebie and blog yesterday!! LOVE it, hun!!

I blogged with my REVELRY THURSDAY post and freebie last night!! yipeeee!!!
off to play on ya'll's blogs!!

LaughingSun

I didn't specifically blog... but my blog got a makeover so it's all nice & pretty now :)

give me some pointers... let me know what you like & what I should change :)

I'm SO excited!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Andrea your blog looks fab ... love the bright fun colour and those little "juicy" squares at the top & bottom of your posts reminds me of little sweets (candy) we get here inthe UK called Tooty Frooties!!!

LindaPete

LOVING your new blog design! I may have to grovel to see if Jen would give mine a makeover. So bright and cheerful! Love it.

I've been blogging and super busy. Trying to keep kids caught up after all these snow days is a nightmare.

Anywho - I've got lots of posts for you to check out as well as a great deal on Scentsy Products if you're into that sort of thing.

pajhnubhlis

I updated my blog. Now i'm off to do some laundry and clean up the house a little. Will be back tonight to visit everyone's blogs. Have a wonderful day! :)