Oscraps

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Just a quick info for those who feel inspired by our Avatar Challenge and want to add/change their singature too... there is a wonderful post here with links and instructions. The link is in the challenge too, but in case you missed it...

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just a quick info for those who feel inspired by our Avatar Challenge and want to add/change their singature too... there is a wonderful post here with links and instructions. The link is in the challenge too, but in case you missed it...
THANK YOU OLGA!! I knew there was something but couldn't find it when I was trying to help out Joan in another thread!!! hahahaaa!! :)

LSlycord

Thanks for posting this. Got the avatar today and the new soggier is on tomorrow’s list.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Thanks for the information. I made a simple signature using a cluster from Anna Aspnes just to try it out. Not very Christmassy, but I may not change it for a long time either!! (And I just like purple)
This is very cool - love the cluster you chose!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Thanks for the information. I made a simple signature using a cluster from Anna Aspnes just to try it out. Not very Christmassy, but I may not change it for a long time either!! (And I just like purple)
Purple is my favorite color too!