Oscraps

August Challenge #2 - The O agency

timounette

CHEERY O
2021-o-angency-challenge-jpg.348818

Welcome to our agency. I need your creativity to create a poster for an exhibition !
I know you all are very creative.

Your mission:
Create a poster in A4 format for an exhibition or a sale.
Your page will have to contain only one photo, a gradient, and the subject of this exhibition will have to be written across the width of the page.

Take care I don't want to see elements or clusters. Be clean. :)

My page as an example :

129570660_o.jpg

credits : Hello Summer Solid papers by Palvinka designs - Photo by Timounette

Can't wait to discover your posters...​

RULES:
-
Create a poster in A4 format for an exhibition or a sale. Your page will have to contain only one photo, a gradient, and the subject of this exhibition will have to be written across the width of the page. No clusters or other elements, keep it clean. :)
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST August 31 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Kythe

CHEERY O
Whoa, this was a technical challenge for me as I have never used a gradient filter. That in itself was a challenge and lots of YouTube videos! lol. The other challenge was not using any embellishments!

timounette

CHEERY O
I'm back from holidays and I find my computer.
I was able to admire your pages with my phone during my vacation and now I will be able to comment on them and post my page in the gallery.
I am delighted to see these beautiful posters and that you like this challenge