Oscraps

August Challenge #1 Page Sketch

margje

The O is awesOme
1626803984573.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Welcome to the Page Sketch Challenge!
Please use the following sketch provided from my sample page as a starting point for your layout. You can change it to your needs, but anyone should be able to tell you used this sketch as your inspiration.​
The sketch:​
full
My sample page:​
RULES:
- The provided sketch must be an obvious influence to your page
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.​
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.​
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.​
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.​
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight PST August 31 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).​
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.​
Have fun!!!​

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).​
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.​
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

margje

The O is awesOme
Hi Lori Ann! This is only a sketch no template! So there is no link! This is only a guide to make your layout! You are good to go as you follow the sketch for placing photo, text, elements, title and so on, building up your layout!

sandra-9663

Hi Margje -- computers can be so frustrating sometimes!! Sorry for the problems:
The sketch isn't visible. When I right-click on the icon and select open, I get a message that I do not have permission to see the image.
Your layout isn't visible. When I right-click on the icon and select open, I can see your layout in the gallery.

margje

The O is awesOme
Thanks Sandra! I uploaded the sketch to the gallery and linked it! I hope it is visible now! Let me know if you still can't see it!

sandra-9663

Thanks Sandra! I uploaded the sketch to the gallery and linked it! I hope it is visible now! Let me know if you still can't see it!
Yay - I can see the image in the gallery!! - Thanks, Margje - this will be a great challenge. :)
Sandra

Lori Ann

Hi Lori Ann! This is only a sketch no template! So there is no link! This is only a guide to make your layout! You are good to go as you follow the sketch for placing photo, text, elements, title and so on, building up your layout!
Ok thanks this looks fun.
Lori Ann

Kythe

CHEERY O
Looks like a great challenge. Working from a sketch gives so much more latitude I think.

LDArtist

Wow, such beautiful pages!
Here's mine:

My niece and nephews at Big Bend National Park
Someone grabbed a gorgeous sunset picture!