Oscraps

August 2022 Challenge #2 - 52 Inspirations

ElectraF

Happy 17th Oscraps!!!
What a gorgeous page - I love all the stones at the bottom with the little branches - also the stars. Your photo is just wonderful and the idea to put a part of the title over it. Great work.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.
Thank you Gina for your sweet words!

RJMJ

Great! Challenge...Been wanting to use some of my 52 Inspirations stash...Me being me...I couldn't create a layout just about the beach...I always have to put my own personal spin & meaning in my layouts...I'm always all about the feelings...I know some of you here may know a bit about my off & on battles with depression & anxiety...Well...this layout pretty much spells it out for me...I'd like to think the layout speaks the terms of how this condition works & feels for me...There are always good days & bad days too...And sometimes those bad days are debilitating...But Always choosing to see the positive side of things...I will always persevere no matter what...Waking up to a new outlook each & every day...Thanks @*gina* for the challenge...

*I used all older Most Wonderful!!! 52 Inspirations products by @VickiStegall
*I reworked & blended some of the papers

*My : Courage My Dear : Layout :

Last edited:

*gina*

CHEERY O
I have lots of memories of birding on the water. This is a very good one.

Gorgeous page, Jean - I love your photos with the beautiful background and the add of only some elements. I also love the journaling on the map.

*gina*

CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O
Great! Challenge...Been wanting to use some of my 52 Inspirations stash...Me being me...I couldn't create a layout just about the beach...I always have to put my own personal spin & meaning in my layouts...I'm always all about the feelings...I know some of you here may know a bit about my off & on battles with depression & anxiety...Well...this layout pretty much spells it out for me...I'd like to think the layout speaks the terms of how this condition works & feels for me...There are always good days & bad days too...And sometimes those bad days are debilitating...But Always choosing to see the positive side of things...I will always persevere no matter what...Waking up to a new outlook each & every day...Thanks @*gina* for the challenge...

*I used all older Most Wonderful!!! 52 Inspirations products by @VickiStegall
*I reworked & blended some of the papers

*My : Courage My Dear : Layout :

Gorgeous page, Rhonda - you wouldn't be you if the layout was only half filled ;). I like the photo treatment here with the masking / blending and the feeling you want to express.

*gina*

CHEERY O