All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Hi everyone and welcome - Gina here with another 52 Inspirations Challenge.
Can’t believe - it is August. In this month there are usually holidays in Germany
and that reminds me of the sea and the beach.
For this month's challenge I want you to use some 52 Inspirations products from any year
to scrap a layout about the sea / ocean and / or the beach.
There is a little twist in it.
- no frames allowed
- no templates allowed
My sample page
I used products from several years
52 Inspirations 2020 No 28 Beach Vibes Kit by Vicki Stegall
52 Inspirations 2019 No 08 Cottage by the Sea Mini Kit by ViVa Artistry
52 Inspirations 2019 No 57 Mixed Media Stamps by Vicki Robinson
You will find 52 Inspirations products here.
- Create a layout using the 52 Inspirations products about the sea, ocean and/or the beach. Remember, no frames or templates are allowed.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST August 31, 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.