Oscraps

August 2018 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the August 52 Inspirations Challenge. This month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "walk" (and any derivative of that word i.e. walks, walking, walked, etc). Please use 52 Inspirations products in your layout but you may combine with other Oscraps designer products.

Maybe your page design will be inspired by a walk you took, you walked a mile in someone's shoes, possibly you like walking in the morning or did you take a walk on the wild side? This can be interpreted in so many different ways. I can't wait to see how it inspires you in your page design.

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

My sample page was inspired by wordart and I thought of some recent bird photos I had taken.

woodlandwalks_O-L.jpg

I can't wait to see how you all interpret this challenge! Have fun!

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "LOVE".

RULES:
  • Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
  • Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
  • Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, August 31 , 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thank you all for playing along with the challenge this month. I enjoyed seeing all your pages!

The winner this month is Secima (Eva).....congrats!!!! I will contact you with your coupon code.

Hope to see you all in the September challenge.