Oscraps

ATC Challenge - June 2024

A-M

Welcome to June!
Come and join me in creating ATCs each month. I plan on giving a different theme each time.
These threads will not be closed so anyone is welcome to share something at any time now and or in the future.
( but if you want to do in the random draw you need to share your ATC by the 1st of the next month)

If you have never created an ATC - it is a small piece of artwork which can include a photo if you want. The size is 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches. It can be flat styled without shadows like in Art Journaling or it can have very deep shadowing of embellishments. There are no strict rules in the style of your artwork.

This month in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer begins and for me here in the Southern Hemisphere, Winter begins. So this month I would like you all to somehow combine the two seasons of Summer and Winter.

I found the perfect quote for mine little piece of artwork and you are welcome to use it. You might like to divide your ATC in half. You definitely do not have to do the same as me - have fun - use your imagination and I am sure you will all come up with some creative ideas.

Now for some good news ---- Carolyn of CRK Designs in the store HERE is very generously giving a $10 Coupon Code to her store each month for one randomly drawn winner. You will need to share your ATC in the gallery and here in this thread for the 1st of July for this month's drawing. Carolyn, does not expect you to use her designs in your artwork. You are welcome to use any products by the designers in the store.

Please share your artwork in the gallery in the "Member's Gallery" and you must follow the normal rules for the gallery:
All layouts must include credits and include 50% Oscraps products (templates equate to 15%). Please link the products from Oscraps designers. Freebies from Designers who are in the store are allowed. No offsite linking is allowed.

AK_Tracy

Oooohhhhh this is so fun and I know what I want to do!!!! Thank you CRK Designs for the awesome prize you're offering.