Oscraps

Are you a template scrapper?

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
I must admit, I love them as a springboard for starting a layout rather than staring at a blank canvas ;-)

giphy.gif

I especially rely on them for scrapping multi-photo layouts, and my various 'messy pockets' are the ones I use the most.

You can find them here

lgrieveson-messy-pockets-1-prev.jpg
lgrieveson-messy-pockets-bundle-prev.jpg

And a few of my other favs to scrap with are in store here too :)
lgrieveson-posted-tp-prev.jpg

lgrieveson-this-endures-prev.jpg

lgrieveson-here-and-now-tp-prev.jpg

Just a heads up in case you are a template lover too, since they are all currently 30% off in the Spring Fling sale ;-)

giphy.gif

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Ohhhhh, yes I am and you know how much I love your templates! I also love them for multiple phots and they're perfect for any Monthly Documentation. There's SO much inspiration here, Lynn!! 30% off is wonderful!!

LSlycord

I used your Bicyclette template today. I haven't used a template in about 7 or 8 years. I can't tell you how much I loved it!!! I need more, more, more templates!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I must admit, I love them as a springboard for starting a layout rather than staring at a blank canvas ;-)

I especially rely on them for scrapping multi-photo layouts, and my various 'messy pockets' are the ones I use the most.
Ha ha... this made me chuckle, Lynn... you rely on YOUR templates as a springboard for inspiration... but on a serious note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE templates - especially for multi-photo layouts - because they help me create layouts in a variety of styles, rather than stick to the same one style that comes naturally...

zanthia

CHEERY O
love your templates - dont always use them exactly but do try to make sure it i s recognizable especially for ct work.

recently used one o f yours and hope to be using more in the future