Oscraps

April Challenge #3 Fab Friday Color Play

melscrap

CHEERY O
2021-COLOR-PLAY-WEB.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hi everyone! It's Melissa here with the Fab Friday Color Play Challenge for April.

On the last Friday of each month, the designers release the Fab Friday Color Play products (formerly known as Mini O's) - kits, elements and templates based on the same colour palette, but reflecting their own unique style. These can be mixed and matched, and is a wonderful way to try products from a variety of designers.

Your challenge this month is simple:
Scrap a new layout about anything or anyone, in any style you want. You can use photos or go photoless. The only requirement is that you use Fab Friday Color Play products from at least 3 different designers on your page.

Here's my layout:

RULES:
- Use current or past Fab Friday Color Play products from at least 3 different designers.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST 30 APRIL 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• 20210319_fullheart.jpg
    20210319_fullheart.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 101

LazyDaisy

Thank you, it was a lot of fun.

LDArtist

Loved creating this. Helps me visit all the Mini O kits I have!
I used a photo of my niece and her then BFF Dakota.
She spent that whole summer taking pictures of the two of them together.

Wonderful Memories!
Thanks for another super fun challenge!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Combining designers is one sure way to extend your stash and combine different styles to your page.,

melscrap

CHEERY O
Combining designers is one sure way to extend your stash and combine different styles to your page.,

It definitely is. I used to be a one kit scrapper, but have come to love mixing and matching bits from multiple designers to add that special something to a layout.