The O is awesOme
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to April's Creative Photo Editing Challenge.
This month we are going to play with one group of the Photoshop Creative Filters, the Distort Filters.
If you are using a different photo editing program, look for a similar filter.
I took a screenshot of this Filter group!
Go to Filter- Filter gallery- Distort
For my photo I used the Ocean Ripple filter. Experiment for a good result for your photo! ( use the sliders to get the perfect setting for your photo) There are more to choose from, like the Diffuse Glow and the Glass Filter.
Create a layout that fits this style well and the result will give you an artistic effect!
You can use a layermask to enhance the effect even more!
Here is my sample page:
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 5 Anna Aspnes Summer Palette Natali Design Asemic Writing Brushes Crafty Button Designs Summer Afterglow by Design by Tina
- Use one of the Distort Filters on your Photo Editing software for altering your photo. Use this photo in your layout!
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight PST April 30 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.