• The Half-Life of Ruby Fielding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Which _______

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am not sure which one of these I should choose. Have any of you read these books or others but the authors?
April First Reads
This month's choices seem pretty interesting and I am thinking about picking either At the Quiet Edge or Strangers We Know.
At the same time, The Druid and The Half-Life of Ruby Fielding seem interesting and a little different than what I normally read.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I'll always choose a fantasy novel first, so I voted for The Druid.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I wish we had that option but here in Canada we don't.
That stinks! The book choices can be hit or miss but it's nice to get them for free. I like being able to try a new author or genre out sometimes. Maybe CA will get this soon?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
BTW- I ended up getting The Druid. I recently finished reading a book about the Consitution and am currently reading Falling. That one is about a pilot being threatened to either crash his plane or his kidnapped family gets killed. Let's just say that it starts off intense and stays that way. I am going to need something extremely out of the realm of reality as a palate cleanser!! :D

Reactions: AZK

LSlycord

I am going with Strangers We Know...and might actually read that while on the plane. I'm trying to stay away from reading for just a bit so that I get some of these other things done.