All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules
for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the April Template Challenge. This is Bright Eyes/Kay and I will be your hostess for this event.
I am a Cherry O's creative team member... and I am not a designer.
But I put my scrapping skills to work and created the template for this challenge.
Since it is finally SPRING - the theme for the layouts will be something that reminds you of spring.
As with any template, you may move things around some but I still should be able to tell that you used the template.
Have 2 photos and use the template masks and frames
Add clusters around both but you may change numbers and elements in clusters.
Must have a title and you can change placement of it
Optional: You can add journaling if you wish or not.
Optional: Text can be a brush/transfer if you want to add it.
This is the April Template
You can find the free April Template HERE
I used Fleur Bleus Collection by Simplette
Please be sure to read all the rules for the challenge.
I am looking forward to see your pages.
- Have 2 photos and use the template masks and frames
- Add clusters around both but you may change numbers and elements in clusters.
- Have a title and you can change placement of it
- Optional: You can add journaling if you wish or not.
- Optional: Text can be a brush/transfer if you want to add it.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST April 30, 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.