Oscraps

April 2022 Challenge #4 - Artsy/Mixed Media

RJMJ

Loving this wonderful! challenge...Today it was time I got back to my art journaling roots...after all, it was one of the original reasons I got into scrapping...To learn how to create my own personal art...It gives me the most happiness to express my feelings with multiple meaningful WA's & A Bold Photo to emphasize the meaning of the layout I'm creating...Thank You! for this wonderful! challenge!!!...

My Face Your Fears Layout :

Last edited:

margje

The O is awesOme
Loving this wonderful! challenge...Today it was time I got back to my art journaling roots...after all, it was one of the original reasons I got into scrapping...To learn how to create my own personal art...It gives me the most happiness to express my feelings with multiple meaningful WA's & A Bold Photo to emphasize the meaning of the layout I'm creating...Thank You! for this wonderful! challenge!!!...

My Face Your Fears Layout :

Wow what a fantastic page and result! I love everything about it! Congrats on the Standing O!

jodyt

Now that was interesting and way out of my comfort zone. But I got something acceptable (hopefully), in the end.

margje

The O is awesOme
Thank you so much all for joining my challenge! It was so fantastic to see all those beautiful pages coming!