Oscraps

April 2022 Challenge #3 - Quote It

melscrap

CHEERY O
1648427557969.png
All members that participate, everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Welcome to the Quote It challenge!

In our house, April Fools Day is a day of complete silliness and laughter. We never used to take it very seriously, but with the boredom of lockdowns and stay-at-home orders over the past two years, we've gone a bit crazy with jokes. Nothing mean or hurtful, just some good old-fashioned pranks to make us all laugh out loud. So, in honour of this day of silliness, I've chosen 8 quotes about silliness, fun and laughter to inpire you.

“You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.”
― Colette

“Never underestimate the healing power of silliness and absurdity.”
― Steve Maraboli

“I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.”
― Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”
― Audrey Hepburn

“The earth laughs in flowers.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.”
― Thomas Mann, The Magic Mountain

“There's nothing more contagious than the laughter of young children; it doesn't even have to matter what they're laughing about.”
― Criss Jami, Killosophy

“Fun. It‘s this crazy thing where people smile and laugh and are generally pleased.”
― aggybird, Like a Sparrow Through the Heart

Your challenge is to choose one of these quotes and use it on any style page. You can create your own wordart with the quote, include it as part of your journaling... Anything goes, as long as I can see the quote on your page.

Here's my page, using the quote “Never underestimate the healing power of silliness and absurdity.”

RULES:
- Choose one of the quotes and use it on your layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST 30 APRIL 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• 20210907_emojinal.jpg
    20210907_emojinal.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

LDArtist

I love those quotes!
Had the perfect silly pictures too!

I had a great time!
Thanks for the wonderful challenge!

scrapinmom

CHEERY O