Oscraps

April 2018 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the April 52 Inspirations Challenge. This month the inspiration you will use in your page designs is "TOGETHER".

Maybe your page design will be inspired by things that go together, or an event or time you were together with a friend or loved one. Maybe your page design might include a song lyric about being together. The possibilities are endless.

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

As we are dealing with a family medical situation, my life is all about my family right now, about how we take care of each other. The prompt, TOGETHER, brought memories of family time together, as in this page with my hubs and granddaughter.
bestplacetobe-L.jpg

I can't wait to see how you all interpret this challenge! Have fun!

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "TOGETHER".

RULES:

Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m.PST on Monday, April 30 , 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thank you all for playing along this month. I will be back later today with a winner chosen for this month. I hope to see you in the May challenge!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I've sent a message to the winner this month. It is.....

Robbin

Thank you all for playing along and hope to see you all over at the May challenge.