Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 08/07/20-08/21/20

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Hello aArtists!

It’s time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. The AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Be inspired, create your own ‘AnnaLift,’ upload your page to the Anna gallery and include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 08.21.20 by 8:00 pm EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift. ’ One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop.

HOW IT WORKS: Each Saturday the AnnaTeam posts one creative page from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Then enjoy artfully playing—there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay.

Choose ONE idea to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. Be inspired, create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. It would be great if you could link back to your page in the gallery too!

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

If you’ve never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift—just do it!
If you’ve never posted or shared your AnnaLift—just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery—do it too! 
(Your kind words may inspire and encourage someone!)

Please post your art in this thread and link to the Anna Aspnes gallery to win the $5 giftcard.

THIS WEEK WE ARE LIFTING:

2019_05_AAColorChallenge_cabs.jpg

Yellow Cabs by nobles
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=412065&title=yellow-cabs&cat=1351

A dynamic use of color allows nobles to bring to life her photo sketch of a busy city street. nobles creates a blended image of photo and sketch in her artistry to capture the essence of the city. A carefully balanced and blended mix of photo and sketch dominate the design. The transition to black and white sketch adds dark lines and edges for excitement and contrast. The centrally placed photo receives a clean frame with bits of urban stitchez. The soft primary colors of yellow, blue, and red are used to emphasize the boldness of the yellow cabs. A clean title with a simple stroke completes the design and echoes the yellow of the cabs. This creative sketch by nobles is a visually exciting record of her experience.

Thank you, nobles, for sharing your inspirational design and artistry.

Thank you, nobles, for sharing your inspirational design and artistry.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE: Use ONE or MORE of the following in your AnnaLift layout.

• Use a photo effect or a phone app to alter the image.
  • Create a travel page or document your day.
  • Use selective color on the focal image for emphasis.
  • Add a cluster of elements like stitchez, frames, or buttons for repetition and unity.

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE:

ArtPlay Palette HeartBeach
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Heart-Beach.html

ArtPlay Palette Mountain High
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Mountain-High.html

Vacation WordArt No. 1
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Vacation-WordART-No.-1-SKU11013198.html

Urban Threadz No. 20
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/UrbanThreadz-No.-20.html

Upload your page by Friday at 8:00 pm (EST) with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store. The winner will be posted here on SATURDAY.

Hint: Multiple entries are welcome! Use a separate post - number for each!

We hope our AnnaLift inspires your creativity. You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay.

Thanks for ArtPLAY-ing with us!

nobles

Ursula
What a surprise, I feel so honoured that you have chosen one of my layouts for the lift challenge. Thank you so much!

Lorieh03

Lorieh
Thank you for such a fun challenge!

The inspiration page by nobles was fantastic. I lifted the layout, frame, and the photo treatment.

Celestine

Thanks for the Challenge! I was influenced by the photo treatment and the double frame in the inspiration layout.

cyanne22

Hiroshima_2018.jpg

merci Nancy et Ursula pour cette belle proposition de défi.
bravo à toutes pour vos belles pages.

nobles

Ursula
Thank you for all the beautiful lifts made of my cap page.

I scraplifted my page too with my home town and a street where caps are not allowed.

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
AnnaLift Winner!

On behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Inspiration Challenge inspired by "nobles.” Such truly amazing works of AnnaART! Thank you, again, for sharing your beautiful pages with us in the Anna gallery!!

Random generator selected lucky number 5 which belonged to Marleen. She will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. Marleen, I will be sending you a message.

Congratulations to our winner, Marleen, and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift!

Be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Saturday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team