Oscraps

***AnnaLIFT 9/17/16 - 9/23/16***

Mielz

Hi everyone! Sorry I jump in so late, but I came back from the UK yesterday. My youngest daughter moved to Manchester for study. We had a great weekend and visited Manchester and York. At Dover we had a great view on the White Cliffs and Dover Castle. It's a weird feeling the nest is half empty now... When I saw this week's AnnaLIFT I was very surprised! Thank you, Margje!
I love all the pages here and there are a few favorites that I want to lift once. I'm afraid I have no time to join and lift my own page this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

myssp

AnnaLIFT 9/17/16 - 9/23/16

What a beautiful inspiration for this weeks challenge - here's where I ended up :)

Marleen

Marleen
my second one...

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...ft-9-2f17-2f169-2f23-2f16girl-statue&cat=1351
marleen_girl_statue_600.jpg

easyeyes4you

I normally will not make a page without a photo , but could not resist this challenge... I always saw a cat in the Wayfaring Transfer set... Was so disappointed that there was not one included... So now I get to do a page using that Transfer set... so much fun... I used transfers from 3 sets, and a frame and a mouse from a very old stash! Couldn't find one having on a string...:noidea:

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
I was inspired by the wonderful textures. I started out with the idea of creating a similar, soft, pastel image, but the layout had a mind of its own. LOL

Thank you for the wonderful challenge and inspiration.

Save

margje

The O is awesOme
Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Inspiration Challenge inspired by Mielz! Such truly amazing works of AnnaART and thank you for sharing every one of your beautiful pages with us in the Anna gallery!!
One page was selected to win the $5 GiftKard to Anna's store.
And she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. This week our winner is jumlai! ( I will be sending you a message.)
Congratulations to our winner, and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift!
Be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Saturday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team