Oscraps

***AnnaLIFT 4.9.16 - 4.15.16***

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
It’s Saturday, and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 4.15.16 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week we are lifting "Messing Around" by "taxed4ever". I was so drawn in by this layout. Trudy created a masterpiece with her use of transfers, and how everything was layered. The texture in this piece really adds to the feeling of movement, and color choice and darks and lights in this layout are superb. I adore how she used the frame, with just a portion of it showing, almost like the sailboat was about to sail through the frame opening. Her addition of a minimal amount of elements and a bit of text work to anchor the layout. I almost feel like I am there with this group of sailors.

Messing Around by taxed4ever

I am so anxious to see what everyone creates, as you never disappoint with the lifts you create, so it is now up to you to choose just what you want to lift from this page. You may choose to lift a single element of the layout, or lift it all - whatever grabs you and takes hold of you when you look at this layout. Have some fun with it - I am sure the results will be awesome – remember anything goes, as long as you are having fun!!!

This week’s AnnaLift will inspire all of us in some way. Maybe you will choose to:
-use a frame
-try some blending
-add some texture
-add some brushwork
-add some elements
-include some text or journaling
-try your hand at some layering

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge?
Try something new.
Have some fun.
Enjoy a new ArtPlay or love an old ArtPlay
Pat yourself on the back for being an awesome YOU.
Upload your AnnaLift to the gallery so we can tell YOU that you are awesome too!
It really doesn’t get any more cool or simple than that!

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery where we will love and encourage you.

If you have never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift…………just do it!
If you have never posted or shared your AnnaLift……………...just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery….do it! (you just never know how your words could inspire and encourage someone!)

Thank you Trudy, for sharing your amazing page and your beautiful ART with us and inspiring us this week!! Love to see your ART in the Anna gallery!

A few more cool inspirations from Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette To The Moon
ArtPlay Palette Happy Life
ArtsyTransfers Grow Fresh
ArtsyTransfers Oasis
AntiquatedFrames No. 2
TissueTextures No. 4
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 4.15.16 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
What a delight to find that you have chosen my page for your AnnaLift!! I had so much fun creating this page and as always found it so easy to use Anna's fabulous products! I can't wait to see what everyone does this week!! Thanks so much for this honour!!:love:

CindaA

Thanks for the inspiration! I wish I had an action shot to have my photo spill out of the frame! I had to purchase those frames! I was inspired by the sprinkle coming out of the frame too.

Marleen

Marleen
Thanks Joanie for the great inspiration of the fantastic page of taxed4ever!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...ft-4-9-164-15-16the-beauty-of-nature&cat=1351
marleen_the_beauty_of_nature_600.jpg

femke272

Here is mine.
There are a lot of very nice pages!

I'm not satisfied about mine, but sometimes one has to stop anyway..

I tried to keep to the linear design and the white space.

swimmingpool_-_web.jpg

easyeyes4you

Sorry this is not an Anna Template, but I have always love dhow is spills out... some photos work better than others... this is not the best example , but works for this challenge....

Well I don't know where it went... can't find it in the gallery... have to leave now.. will be back later to sort this out....

2015-Alpaca_s-p3copy.jpg

OK... I am back and totally confused...Cannot find It anyplace...gallery, Anna's place, my photos... when I put in the link it says it has not set a title... So will re do it! Any insight into what happened would be appreciated...

Last edited by a moderator:

easyeyes4you

OK...trying this again... See below for further comments about this page....

OK it is in the gallery now and linked, so just click on it... Weird ??? what happened before??????

kuba

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/data/1351/new_love_web.jpg

new_love_web.jpg

Thank you for the challenge.

dwsewbiz

Lifts like this are a challenge for me because I seem to have no action shots in my pictures...I must lead a still life ;-) But I had this great cable car shot (even though it was the training car and the grumpy man snarled at me) from last month, so I decided to lift:
action, partial framing, a quote title (from Tony Bennett's I Left My Heart) and embellishments.

Also thanks to Barbara for the idea of using lots of glows on a page :)

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
On behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team, THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Inspiration Challenge inspired by the layout "Messing Around" created by "taxed4ever". Such truly amazing works of AnnaART and great inspiration. Thank you for sharing every one of your beautiful pages with us in the Anna gallery!!

Random generator selected number 5, which belongs to "ouisiekelly" and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (Luisa, I will be sending you a message.)

winner_2016-04-15_zpsshzg7zl4.jpg

Congratulations to our winner, "ouisiekelly" and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift!

Be on the lookout for our next lift which will begin on Saturday 4/16/16.

Thanks,