Oscraps

***AnnaLift 3/26/16 - 4/1/16***

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
It’s Saturday, and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 4.1.16 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week we are lifting "Rooftops in Murcia" by "profolly". This layout is so fun. I love the unexpected subject matter for the page - rooftops. It is not something you would necessarily sit down and scrap, yet there is so much beauty in them - so much to scrap. I love how Viv adds that something extra by placing one of the images off the edge of the page, and I adore the unexpected vertical design to this layout as well. In addition, Viv's use of blue in the background behind the top 3 images really unify the page, pulling out the blue from the bottom image, and the interest added from the texture, artstrokes and splatters really keeps your eye moving throughout the page, discovering that there is so much more to this gorgeous layout. The single word title, and the little bit of journaling tucked along side the photos is a perfect touch. I am very curious to see everyone's take on this page.

Rooftops in Murcia by profolly

I am so anxious to see what everyone creates, as you never disappoint with the lifts you create, so it is now up to you to choose just what you want to lift from this page. You may choose to lift a single element of the layout, or lift it all - whatever grabs you and takes hold of you when you look at this layout. Have some fun with it - I am sure the results will be awesome – remember anything goes, as long as you are having fun!!!

This week’s AnnaLift will inspire all of us in some way. Maybe you will choose to:
-create a page using a vertical design
-use multiple frames
-include some WordART or a title
-add some brushwork, and texture
-include some text or journaling
-add some splashes of color

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge?
Try something new.
Have some fun.
Enjoy a new ArtPlay or love an old ArtPlay
Pat yourself on the back for being an awesome YOU.
Upload your AnnaLift to the gallery so we can tell YOU that you are awesome too!
It really doesn’t get any more cool or simple than that!

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery where we will love and encourage you.

If you have never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift…………just do it!
If you have never posted or shared your AnnaLift……………...just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery….do it! (you just never know how your words could inspire and encourage someone!)

Thank you "profolly", for sharing your amazing page and your beautiful ART with us and inspiring us this week!! Love to see your ART in the Anna gallery!

A few more cool inspirations from Anna Aspnes:
Artplay Palette This is Life
ArtPlay Palette Truth
ArtsyTransfer Break Away
WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 2
I didn't want to pull out any specific templates, as Anna's are so versatile, so here is a link to all of Anna's templates"
Anna Aspnes Templates

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 4.1.16 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

profolly

aA Creative Team Member
Thanks

Thanks so much for choosing my layout as this weeks Anna Lift, I am honoured. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Have a creative week.

easyeyes4you

You are correct... an unexpected subject matter, and a really cool page... My brain is already going in 2 different Directions.... Gotta finish the Posh challenges first thought!

dianepsmith

Thanks for the challenge.
Piza.jpg

Corinnz

An accidental combination of the AnnaLift adn the colour challenge resulted in this. I loved the vertical placement of the Photos, and altered Multipack 9 template to suit my layout.

Autum-bee_AASPN_ArtsyTemplateMultiPack_9.jpg

kuba

Mama´s little helper_AnnaLift 3/26/16 - 4/1/16

Thanks to Joanie and aATeam for the challenge!
Mamis_little_helper_web.jpg

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Wonderful page to lift! I took inspiration from the bit of blue/green and light brown tones, the right sided title work, the 3 vertical layered frames and right sided journaling.