Oscraps

***AnnaLift 2/6/16 - 2/12/16***

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
It’s Saturday, and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 2.12.16 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week we are lifting "2016Jan10 beach" by "nancyr". I am a big fan of Nancy's many layouts where she makes good use of Anna's templates. Here she has a wonderful layout of the beach in winter. I look at the layout, and feel the cold, but also see the beauty of the water in winter. I love how she placed an overall beach photo in the clipping mask, and how she used the photo frames for the various detail photos. The watercolor look adds so much to this layout, as do the various artstrokes, and stitching. A large, simple title is all that is needed for this layout, along with that all important journaling to document this wintery day at the beach.

2016Jan10 beach by nancyr

I am so anxious to see what everyone creates, as you never disappoint with the lifts you create, so it is now up to you to choose just what you want to lift from this page. You may choose to lift a single element of the layout, or lift it all - whatever grabs you and takes hold of you when you look at this layout. Have some fun with it - I am sure the results will be awesome – remember anything goes, as long as you are having fun!!!

This week’s AnnaLift will inspire all of us in some way. Maybe you will choose to:
-use one of Anna's many templates
-create a mulit-photo plage
-include some texture
-add some stains
-include some journaling
-add some elements
-clip your photo to a fotoblendz
-include a large title

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge?
Try something new.
Have some fun.
Enjoy a new ArtPlay or love an old ArtPlay
Pat yourself on the back for being an awesome YOU.
Upload your AnnaLift to the gallery so we can tell YOU that you are awesome too!
It really doesn’t get any more cool or simple than that!

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery where we will love and encourage you.

If you have never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift…………just do it!
If you have never posted or shared your AnnaLift……………...just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery….do it! (you just never know how your words could inspire and encourage someone!)

Thank you "nancyr", for sharing your amazing page and your beautiful ART with us and inspiring us this week!! Love to see your ART in the Anna gallery!

A few more cool inspirations from Anna Aspnes:
Watercolor Template Album No. 2 (new)
Artsy Layered Template No. 220
ArtPlay Palette Beautiful day
WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 4
ArtsyTransfers Airy
UrbanThreadz No. 7
Wood AlphanumberSet No. 1

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 2.12.16 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

isDK

Thanks Joanie for the challenge and Nancy for the consistently great work! I happened to have three photos to put together today, which is rare for me, plus the new album.

nancyr

OMgosh Joanie for selecting my page! I love Anna's Templates, she makes it so easy to get my photos scrapped!

nancyr

I love templates so here is another page! Thanks again for selecting my page!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...title=2015jul-taylor-swift-anna-lift&cat=1351

2015Jul-TaylorSwift.jpg

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
How could I not lift one of Nancy's fabulous pages!! She is such an inspiration!!