Oscraps

***AnnaLIFT 1/23/16 - 1/29/16***

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
It’s Saturday, and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 1.29.16 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week we are lifting "Cal Love" by "marnie333". Marnie created this for Anna's 30,000 celebration - so if you have yet to check it out the aA Classics REPLaAY Challenge, click here. I saw this series of photos on facebook, and I immediately hoped that Marnie was going to create a layout with them, and I knew it would be a delight. I adore her linear design created here with her photos set vertically, set on this gorgeous background created with all sorts of goodies. Her minimal elements are all placed along the bottom of the linear design, and help anchor the page. I love her addition of the little paper heart along with the tiny button. Yes, Marnie - you certainly created a delightful page that highlights little Cal's sweetness.

Cal Love by marnie333

I am so anxious to see what everyone creates, as you never disappoint with the lifts you create, so it is now up to you to choose just what you want to lift from this page. You may choose to lift a single element of the layout, or lift it all - whatever grabs you and takes hold of you when you look at this layout. Have some fun with it - I am sure the results will be awesome – remember anything goes, as long as you are having fun!!!

This week’s AnnaLift will inspire all of us in some way. Maybe you will choose to:
-create with a series of photos
-create a linear design layout
-include some texture
-add some stitches
-use some WordART
-use some blending techniques
-use some artstrokes

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge?
Try something new.
Have some fun.
Enjoy a new ArtPlay or love an old ArtPlay
Pat yourself on the back for being an awesome YOU.
Upload your AnnaLift to the gallery so we can tell YOU that you are awesome too!
It really doesn’t get any more cool or simple than that!

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery where we will love and encourage you.

If you have never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift…………just do it!
If you have never posted or shared your AnnaLift……………...just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery….do it! (you just never know how your words could inspire and encourage someone!)

Thank you "Annette', for sharing your amazing page and your beautiful ART with us and inspiring us this week!! Love to see your ART in the Anna gallery!

A few more cool inspirations from Anna Aspnes:
You may also want to go way down into your stash and use some here of this page, but get started on a page for the aA Classics REPLaAY Challenge:
ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life
ArtPlay Palette Special One
ArtPlay Palette Play Out
LoopDaLoop Sketchy No. 2
Stitched LoopDaLoops White No. 1
Layered FotoBlendz No. 5
HandWritten Love No. 2
PaintedHearts No. 2

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 1.29.16 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

marnie333

I just popped into the forum to check out the AnnaLift for the week and surprise! These photos were so fun to take and ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life is a classic favorite of mine. Thanks for the 'lift' Joan and aATeam...looking forward to all the creative layouts!

Marnie

Last edited by a moderator:

SharLamb

Sharron
I first saw Marnie's adorable photos, then layout, on her Instagram page, and fell in love with it. When my DD sent me these photos of her son building a block highway across the whole house, I knew just what I wanted to do for this challenge. :D
01-23-16_Wall_to_Wall_Block_Highway_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...a-lift-01-23-16-wall-to-wall-highway&cat=1351

nia

such a cute and fun page to lift. thank you joanie and marnie.
I have been inspired by the stripes, the blue, the hearts, of something I love too.

Gerli

Such a wonderful page to lift - thanks Marnie and Joanie.
Journaling: Madeleine on her first long tour out playing and walking - it was a wonderful day.

dwsewbiz

Unable to find anything to mimic Cal's extreme cuteness, I lifted other elements - the b/g paper, elements from APP Crazy Life, stitching, and I added a subtle stripe to the edge.

kuba

Oh Tannenbaum_AnnaLIFT 1/23/16 - 1/29/16

oh_Tannenbaum_web.jpg

sometimes a christmas party is a little bit different.

Ellen

Cal is such a heart stealer

I love series of photos of one occasion ( I'm not sure Jennifer will forgive me for posting these ones of her later on in life :smile:)

snotty-nose.gif

easyeyes4you

Here is another from me... Same subject, same inspiration (long photos) but totally different... Loved those blue photos and HAD to use them!!!! The tree in the background on the right is on a VERY old Anna paper... would have been appropriate for the Classics challenge, except it was not from an ArtPlay...

CindaA

Thank you for this challenge. I otherwise would have just chosen one of these photos to scrap and missed out on capturing all of this boyhood joy!