Oscraps

***AnnaLift 1/2/16 - 1/8/16***

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
It’s Saturday, and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 1/8/16 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week we are lifting a page created for our current AnnaColor Challenge entitled "Christmas Hug" by "CindaA". The first thing I noticed about this layout were the gorgeous hues of rusts and reds. How striking this image is placed on the darker background paper, and framed by the gorgeous colors of white, black, reds, and rust hues. The visual triangle created by Cinda of her photo, with the graphics along the lower right side, and the bottom left side of the papers edge keep your eyes moving, and exploring the page. It is hard to tell, but the photo is either sepia-toned, or somewhat muted, but either way, it works so beautifully with the layers of color edging the photo. Those colors seem to make the photo glow from within. I love the repeated circle brush and artstroke along the bottom, and the repeated circle element along the right side, and minimal text, done in white connecting the photo to the element cluster along the right is a perfect way to unify the page.

Christmas Hug by "CindaA"

I am so anxious to see what everyone creates, as you never disappoint with the lifts you create, so it is now up to you to choose just what you want to lift from this page. You may choose to lift a single element of the layout, or lift it all - whatever grabs you and takes hold of you when you look at this layout. Have some fun with it - I am sure the results will be awesome – remember anything goes, as long as you are having fun!!!

This week’s AnnaLift will inspire all of us in some way. Maybe you will choose to:
-Use a visual triangle in your page design
-create using a dark background
-use some artstrokes and splatters
-add some brush work
-Use a multi-colored fotoblendz for your photo
-use some blending techniques

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge?
Try something new.
Have some fun.
Enjoy a new ArtPlay or love an old ArtPlay
Pat yourself on the back for being an awesome YOU.
Upload your AnnaLift to the gallery so we can tell YOU that you are awesome too!
It really doesn’t get any more cool or simple than that!

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery where we will love and encourage you.

If you have never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift…………just do it!
If you have never posted or shared your AnnaLift……………...just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery….do it! (you just never know how your words could inspire and encourage someone!)

Thank you "CindaA', for sharing your amazing page and your beautiful ART with us and inspiring us this week!! Love to see your ART in the Anna gallery!

ArtPlay Palette Embrace Life
ArtPlay Palette Moments
ArtsuTransfers Memorable
ArtsyTransfers Time
Melange FotoBlendz No. 3
ArtPlay Solids Viaggio
ArtsyPaints No. 4

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 1/8/16 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

CindaA

Thank you for selecting my layout for this week's lift! On a side note, I was supposed to crop out the chair so people would believe it's my mom that he gets his height from! LOL

TrishD

TrishD
Here's mine of my grandson Zac

AnnaLift_1-2-16_to_1-8-16_web.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=342946&title=annalift-1-2f2-2f161-2f8-2f16&cat=715

musicmom3

What inspired me here was experimenting with multicolored Fotoblendz (actually, I used brushes as clipping masks and recolored them with fill layers) and trying to spread out the quote, the title, and the journaling. Definitely a nice challenge--thanks!

Savor_web.jpg

SharLamb

Sharron
Difficult one for me to do. I was struck by Marijke's entry (above). This is my mother, less than a week before her young husband was killed riding the motorcycle he was so proud of. I was just 3 months old. He had decided that since he was now a father, it was time to sell the bike. He skidded on a slippery roadway, trying to avoid hitting two little boys on bicycles as he was delivering it to the buyer. :'( I've always wondered what kind of lives those two little boys had.

01-02-16_Unraveled_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...6&title=anna-lift-01-02-16-unraveled&cat=1351

CindaA

Feels funny lifting my own layout ;)

I was inspired with the repetition of circles (camera lenses in this case) and the white text.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
On behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team, THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Inspiration Challenge inspired by this wonderful layout "Christmas Hug" created by "CindaA". Thank you for sharing every one of your beautiful pages with us in the Anna gallery!!

Random generator selected number 2, which belongs to "TrishD" and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (Trish, I will be sending you a message.)

winner%202016-01-08_zpsiud2wn0x.jpg

Congratulations to our winner, "TrishD" and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift!

Be on the lookout for our next lift which will begin on Saturday 1/9/16.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator: