Oscraps

AnnaCrossover Challenge 12.05.2020 -12.18.2020

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to our crossover challenge where the AnnaLift meets the AnnaColor Challenge for the very first time!

Maybe you are someone who usually tackles the AnnaLift but not the color challenge or you only do the color challenge. This is your chance to try them both with a single page.

CHALLENGE RULES:
Create a page that is inspired by one or both of the charming, vintage layouts featured in the challenge and make your page SPARKLE! There must be something glittery on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Friday, December 18, 2020 (5pm EST), with AnnaCrossover in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Two pages will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winners will be posted on Saturday, December 19, 2020.

The vintage pages that we will use as inspiration are Winter by pam p and Cousins by bcazzell.

In Winter by pamp, the artist creates a wintery scene reminiscent of yesteryear. . . of home. There is a natural glow of light filling the sky. The warmth of the brown homestead contrasts with the layer of snow. The neutral colors suggest a wintery sunrise in under tones of pale yellows, russet oranges, warm browns, and grey. The image is contained in a unique frame of impasto paint, artsy marks, and stitching. A cluster of snowflakes and a brad accent the richness of a dramatic stroke of paint. Pamp creates a stunning design to recall and inspire our memories.

In Cousins by bcazzell, Beverly brings a contemporary style to the vintage photo of cousins. A classic oval frames two smiling, young women dressed in their fine hats. The frame is placed on a painted white mask and contrasts beautifully with the deep, rich green ground. Touches of paint and splatters accent and direct the eye to clusters of greenery and golden berries. A little bird perches on the frame and whispers a song of joy. Bcazzell creates a stunning design to inspire our artistry.

Thank you, pamp and bcazzell for sharing your expressive and inspirational artistry.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE YOU: Use ONE or MORE of the following in your layout.
• Allow the image to tell your story in a memory page or an art journaling design.
• Use sparkles and glitter for accents and movement.
• Use a small title or a quote in a cluster.
• Use neutral colors or seasonal colors to express your self.
• Add paints for texture, blended elements and buttons or stitching.

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE YOU:

ArtPlay Palette Verdure
ArtPlay Palette Hinge
ArtPlay Palette Christmas Magic
Glitter AlphaNumberSets
SnowSprinklez No.1
MultiMedia Winter

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

pam p

Thank you

don_t_let_a_stumble.jpg

bcazzell

Thank you Adryane, for selecting one of my favorite art pages, and my favorite person, Grandmother. What a fun "lift and color" challenge to end the year.

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Mine was inspired by Pam P's beautiful layout! Love her work!! Such a fun challenge. Thank you, Adryane!!

zlemon

Christy
Not sure if he's an ancestor or not, but I was fascinated with his self-portrait and work. Thanks for hosting, Adryane & Nancy.

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Anna CrossOver Challenge Winners!

Thank you for participating in the first AnnaCrossover Challenge!

I hope you found the Sparkle and Shine Crossover Challenge fun and unique!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful artistry!

The winners of the Random draw are IsDK - 2 and Betty Jo - 10. Congratulations!
I will send you a personal message through the Forum.

Anna, Adryane and I would like to thank each of you for your participation throughout the year in the AnnaColor Challenge and the AnnaLift Challenge! You are the inspiration!

We will return with new challenges in January around the 7th and 8th.

cyanne22

Félicitations IsDK et Betty Jo !!!
Merci Adryane et Nancy ainsi qu'Anna de nous proposer des challenges tout au long de l'Année, Joyeux Noël à toutes