Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 09.24.2021 - 10.07.2021

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new color challenge.

This challenge will run from 09.24.2021 - 10.07.2021.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, October 7, 2021 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:
ArtPlay Palette Veranda
ArtsyTransfers Veranda
ArtPlay Palette Bountiful
ArtPlay Palette Jubilate
ArtsyFlowers No.2

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, October 8, 2021.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

isDK

It happened again. The little icons for posting, and specifically the camera, are grayed out on this page in my firefox browser.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
It happened again. The little icons for posting, and specifically the camera, are grayed out on this page in my firefox browser.

Did you accidentally toggle the BB Code option on? (The button looks like like left and right brackets on the far right of the text box.) If that is on, the camera button will be greyed out. Toggling it off again will turn the camera button back on.

isDK

Did you accidentally toggle the BB Code option on? (The button looks like like left and right brackets on the far right of the text box.) If that is on, the camera button will be greyed out. Toggling it off again will turn the camera button back on.
Fantastic! Learn and fix something at the same time. I'll clean up my mess now. :D

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
Beautiful pages!

This week, we have two random winners of $5 GiftKards ................ pam p and helenedubois!

I will pm you GiftKard codes, soon.

Anna and the Team