Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 08.02.2019 - 08.22.2019

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new color challenge!

This challenge will run from 08.02.2019 to 08.22.2019. This challenge will be one week longer than usual.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least three of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, August 22, 2019 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Savor
ArtPlay Palette Notabilial
CoolGlows No.2
MultiMedia Branches No.3

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, August 22, 2019 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

marnie333

Thanks for the challenge, Adryane! Perfectly timed so I could create some escapism art and ignore the laundry! :)
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...color-challenge-08-02-201908-22-2019&cat=1351

Mermaid_ColorChallenge-_-Glacial_Marnie_600.jpg

jodegaard

These colors were a challenge to me, but then this garden pest came to mind. Thanks again for the challenge, Adryane!
O-AnnaColor_8-22-19.jpg

Celestine

Thanks for the challenge. I love greens and blues. Foret de Compiegne by Morisot has been sitting in my Fine Art folder for a while, and this challenge seemed to fit the art perfectly. Glad I finally was able to use this gorgeous impressionistic painting. Here is Venture into the Forest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
I've been shopping at the O for a decade or more, but this is my first time to participate in a challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

LDArtist

I love the colors chosen for this challenge!
I chose to use them in the opening page for my new niece's baby book.

Beautiful colors in all these outstanding layouts!
Thanks for a terrific challenge!

marye

Green heron

here's my page for the color challenge. I created my own background pp using all AASPN art transfers.

green-heron-_color-challenge-8_02-8_22_.jpg