Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 07.24.2020-08.06.2020

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new color challenge!

This challenge will run from 07.24.2020 to 08.06.2020.

I had a request for a neutral color challenge after the candy colored brightness of the last challenge ... so, here it is.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, August 6, 2020 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Antiquity
ArtPlay Mini Palette Biblio
ArtPlay Palette Hygge
MultiMedia Documents No.1

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, August 7, 2020.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

cfile

Here is mine! Thanks for the fun challenge!

20200725aacClassic.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...anna-color-challenge-7-2f24-8-2f6-29&cat=1351

Last edited by a moderator:

nia

thanks to adryane for hosting this challenge. l o v e this colour palette. for clothes as well as for interior design.

cyanne22

Nathael-Sacha_Sud_Ouest.jpg

Merci Adryane pour cette proposition de challenge et cette Palette de couleurs que j'aime beaucoup.

dwsewbiz

Once again, this was tough (as it should be). Thank you for the continuing challenges, I love how they give goals and variety to my pages.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
Beautiful work with this neutral palette.

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna's store is ......... dwsewbiz (Diane)! Congratulations!

Anna and the Team