Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 06.19.2021 - 07.01.2021

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Wow, first, I love the way you have listed the lineage. So, you're related to a whole line of talented, interesting people ... seems even distantly related to Alfred Nobel.
Wow - that was news to me. But a lot of famous Swedes are descendants to this man. He had a ton of kids, and all of them were prominent figures. Johannes Rudbeckius was friends with the king at the time, and a central figure in the development of this country, especially when it comes to the church and to education.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Wow - that was news to me. But a lot of famous Swedes are descendants to this man. He had a ton of kids, and all of them were prominent figures. Johannes Rudbeckius was friends with the king at the time, and a central figure in the development of this country, especially when it comes to the church and to education.
I am reading about him right now :) He was very well connected!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
It bloomed its little heart out and all the petals fell off. In a couple of days a new set were getting ready to burst forth, and any day now we'll go again. We're sold on that fertilizer. ;)
Have that camera ready!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you for the challenge! I went with the soft green and black for the most part. Here's my page:

I think this would make excellent note paper. I love the color and the image and there is just the right amount of space off to the left to write your thoughts.

DomiD

DomiD
Les lys sont très jolis. Même après qu’ils sont coupés, ils durent longtemps. J’adore la façon dont vous avez ajouté les jolies zones d’aquarelle à droite de la photo.

Les lys sont très jolis. Même après qu’ils sont coupés, ils durent longtemps. J’adore la façon dont vous avez ajouté les jolies zones d’aquarelle à droite de la photo.
MERCI:)

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this color challenge!
Beautiful pages :)

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is gillie343! Congratulations!

A new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team