Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 03.24.2017-04.06.2017

lkdavis

Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

This challenge will run from 03.24.2017-04.06.2017.

AnnaColorChallenge_03.24-04.06.2017_zpsvhjggylc.jpg

CHALLENGE RULES:
A dreary, rainy day often makes finding inspiration for photography and scrapbooking difficult. If you have a photograph of beautiful plants, even desert succulents, in the rain all the better for this challenge. Don't let the weather stop you from making a photograph and creating a page, but try to use the colors of these succulents in pots on your page for this color challenge.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, April 6, 2017 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Moorlands
ArtPlay Palette Anaphora
ArtPlay Palette Auriferous
ArtPlay Palette Fallen Blush
MultiMedia Leaves No. 6
MultiMedia Branches No. 7

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, April 6, 2017 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

Corinnz

Another autumn one from me using these colours. The mist was just lifting off the paddocks as I walked this morning

Autumn-fungus.jpg

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
AnnaColor Barcelona

Barcelona-in-the-Rain.jpg

The colors are beautiful! I used ArtPlay Viaggio and a photo of our rainy walk through Barcelona! Thank you for the challenge!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to Linda for hosting the challenge and to everyone who participated!

The colors inspired beautiful pages!!

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna's store is helenedubois!

Stay tuned... I will be back a little later today with a new color challenge.

Anna and the Team