Oscraps

AnnaChallenge | Textures

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge Words to Live by! Congrats to SharLamb for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
Textures
06.02. – 06.15.2014

EBaranyi_AnnaChallengeTextures+copy.jpg

Do you like Anna's textures? I always use some of them. Her shop is full of gorgeous textures and I love all of them! I've found a great quote from the American landscape painter, Clyde Aspevig: "A subtle amount of texture attracts the eye." And I think he is right. Textures can be used on an artsy page, as well as on a storytelling page. You can use them on backgrounds and photos.

So, the challenge is simple: create a layout using some of Anna's textures!
We want to see what you create! The more layouts you do, the more chances you have to win!

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:

Spackle Textured No. 3
Tissue Textures No. 4
TextureMelange No. 1
LaceTextures No. 1
FlowerTextures No. 1
ArchiTextures No. 1
ChevronTextures No. 1
CanvasTextures No. 1
Tartan Textures No. 1
FabricTextures No. 1
SandScratched ToolSet
PinStriped Textures No. 1
PaperTextures No. 1 BrushSet
Distressed ToolSet No. 10
VellumSheets No. 1
PotPourri Paperie No. 1
Pearlescent Paperie No. 1

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 06.15.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 06.16.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

ouisiekelly

I chose to play with a photo of my beautiful tree peony bud, which is as big as my fist (and I have big hands).

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
I think I would have a very hard time without adding a bit of texture to any layout I create. Here is one from me:

hoodsmom

Guess Who!

faby33

I chose APP Shine for already textured paper and Tissue Textures No3
Beautiful layouts , here !

lift_3_pbs_juin_copie.jpg